𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔..

Karen.. ᥫ᭡

After the meeting instead of going straight home Me, My sisters and Sebastian all decided to go out for food .. they wanted to get to know him a little more since he's older .

Dorinda and Sebastian sat at the table laughing and cracking jokes while me and Jacky looked at the menu "Would you two shut up and tell us what you want !" Jacky chuckled

"You sure know how to rain on somebody parade ma'am , you already know i want some chicken and fries ! ." Dorinda spoke "My bad Jacky , I'll have the same thing as Dorinda." Sebastian said

I sat there thinking to myself , Sebastian looked at me and picked my chin up "What's wrong ma ? everything alright ?" he asked "Oh yeah i'm fine babe just thinking .." i said softly .

Me and Jacky went up to the counter to put everyone's order in , i didn't order any food for myself because i felt dizzy and nauseous .

The food came , Jacky Dorinda and Sebastian sat there chatting it up . I sat there quietly trying to keep myself together as i felt sicker and sicker sitting there .

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom i'll be back." I spoke "Take yo time ma ... Me and Dorinda gone head outside to smoke." Sebastian said , i walk to the bathroom and look into the mirror .

Deep down inside i knew i was pregnant, i just didn't know how to accept it .. i've never been pregnant before or even had the chance to take care of a child , I didn't know if i fit to do this .

I washed my face off with some water and sat there hoping i wasn't gonna throw up , I jump from hearing Dorinda buss into the bathroom "KAREN ! ITS SEBASTIAN HE'S BEEN SHOT !"

My heart began to race , i ran out the bathroom and in front of the restaurant . So many people stood around to see what was happening , all i seen was Sebastian's arm and stomach covered in blood and him screaming for help .

"SEBASTIAN!" i cried , i ran over to his body and put my coat over his arm and stomach "CALL 911 CALL 911 !" i yelled , Doe instantly pulled out her phone and called while shaking . Jacky sat there in shock

"Baby stay with me ! you better stay with me !" i screamed "K-Karen it hurts." he whispered trying to catch his breath.

The ambulance rushed Sebastian into the hospital, Tears begin to run from my eyes Jacky and Dorinda sat there holding my cold body to keep me from falling .

"Karen It's gone be alright it's gone be alright" Jacky cried "No! no ! no ! no! no! my baby !" i screamed they sat me down in the hospital chair "Karen you have to calm down we have to pray he'll be okay ." Dorinda said wiping her tears .

I sat there trying to catch my breath "It's okay just breathe in and out." Jacky said rubbing my back trying to hold her tears back ..

My sisters always tried to be strong for me when the most tuff things happened to me .

After finally catching my breath i sat there quietly for a while trying to gather my thoughts, "What happened ." I asked

"Karen i don't think-" Before Dorinda finished i asked again "What happened Dorinda" she took a deep breath and rubbed my back .

"We went outside when you went to the bathroom .. Me him and Jacky were just goofing around talking about random things , out of no where a red car pulled up and a man yelled "Aye Sebastian " and shots were fired .. all i seen was Sebastian body drop and my heart instantly sunk ." Dorinda cried

Tears ran down faster , Jacky sat there with her hand on her mouth crying "It was Santana" i cried "Karen we need to make sure Sebastian is okay before we make any assumptions." Dorinda said in a raspy voice

"No ! i know he did it doe ! because of some street shit my baby is shot and could die ! I KNOW HE DID IT ! ." i screamed , Dorinda and Jacky hugged me tightly while i cried and cried .

I just couldn't believe it .. after finally getting with the man i always wanted to be with , at this moment i could possibly lose him .

I cried so much my eyes began burning and i fell asleep on dorinda's lap .

I slowly woke up to the hospital lights shining in my face Dorinda and Jacky were asleep , 5 Police officers walked into the hospital building .. i sat up from Dorinda's lap as i seen them getting closer to me . "Hello ma'am are you Karen ?" A Officer asked me , Dorinda slowly woke up .

"Yes i'm Karen .. what's going on officer ?" i asked "Well .. we heard your partner Sebastian Grey's was shot due to gang related issues.. we wanted to know if you have any information on who did this ?." He spoke .

"I think-" Dorinda tapped my leg and looked at me with a deep stare "I'm not sure officer , i can't really think straight right now until i know He's okay ." i stuttered .

"We understand .." They all walked away , "Doe why didn't you let me tell him about Santana ?" I asked "Karen we can't just snitch .. if Santana actually did this we need to handle him the right way .. but right now we have to make sure Sebastian is okay before anything ." Dorinda said

A Doctor came out of Sebastian's room "Hello Ladies , I'm Sebastian's Doctor .. i just wanted to let you guys know he will be okay .. we got the bullet out of his stomach and arm successfully , He may need therapy to help with his arm .

"Thank you Jesus" Jacky whispered "So when can i see him ?" i asked "You may see him when he is awake .. we will let you know ." He said

"Thank you so much sir" I shook his hand and let out a grin.. Hearing that Sebastian was okay took so much weight off my shoulders .

A loud voice came through the hospital Doors "Where's my brother !" Don yelled , I ran to stop him from kicking things over in the waiting area "Don calm down he's okay , His surgery was successful" i spoke .

"Who did this ! i swear to god i'm gone hurt somebody, who ever them niggas is that did this they gone pay !" he cried .. i could see the hurt in his eyes , i hugged him tightly knowing how he felt . He didn't want to see his bestfriend in a condition like this

Neither did i ...