6 ✵

*Play song to understand the vibe😭*

Sebastian...

"Yo Karen" i yelled coming in the room looking around for her , she popped out the Corner "What ?" she spoke "What's wrong with you ?." i asked , her mood was still down "Nothing leave me alone , i don't feel like being bothered Sebastian." she hopped on her phone and laid under the cover .

I rush over to the bed and threw the covers off of her body while snatching her phone out her hand , "Stop playing with me and tell me what's wrong with you .. i can't help if you acting like a baby." i spoke .

"I said nothing ! damn Sebastian ." she shouted, i pulled up her chin and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me as i leaned in to kiss her .

As we kiss she slowly takes off my Tee , "You sure you wanna do this ?" i asked "Yes just fuck me Sebastian!" she begged , i grabbed a condom out of my pants , she threw it before i could open the condom "We don't need that i wanna feel you ." i shrug my shoulders, I take off her blouse and begin to leave trails of kisses on her soft glowing skin .

I lay her down on the bed and quickly slipped her panties off .. i slip my fingers in and out of her clit "Don't tease me Sebastian please." she whined .

She watched me as i pulled my boxers down and slid inside her .. i watch her let out loud moans that almost the whole building could hear .. i begin to pick up my pace as she whines she gave a deeper moan sigh "Fuck Sebastian Yes!" she yelled , i groaned as i feel her hands all over my chest .

"Fuck ma ! you so wet baby ." i yell , i begin to finger her clit while going in and out of her "Baby i'm gonna cum !" she moans while biting her lip .

"Hold it." i whisper in her ear, i slip my fingers out of her and into her mouth letting her taste her sweet self , she pulled my head closer to her for a kiss .. "I-I'm gonna cum Sebastian!." she yelled in a faintly voice .

As i kept going she came and let out a quick little quiver . She sat there trying to catch her breath "You think we done ? nah turn yo ass around for me since you wanna have a attitude." i said "Sebastian-" before she could finish i quickly turned her body around , i slip back inside her but instead this time it was from the back .

I smacked her ass while going in and out "Fuck ! i'm sorry !" she screamed, At the moment i could tell she was regretting her attitude . i run my fingers down her back as she lets out louder moans, you could hear our body's pounding together loudly . "Mhm ! fuck !" i groaned .

I felt myself about to cum , i released all in her and our moans connected .. as she turned back around i suck on her nipple and teased the other one , i slowly opened her legs seeing all of her juices splattered everywhere , i slipped my tongue inside of her and watched her moan as loud as she could .. her voice began to crack from all the yelling ..

"Fuck Daddy i'm sorry ! shit ! i'm sorry !" she cried "You sorry huh ?." i asked "Ye-Yes" she replied still trying to catch her breath , i taste her as she release in my mouth .

I pulled her up and kissed her soft lips making her taste herself again , we sat there kissing passionately for a while until she broke the kiss "Sebastian?." she said "Wassup ma ? you good ?." i asked

"Yes i'm okay .. i just wanted to say i love you ." she spoke "I love you more." i replied , i pecked her lips a few more times before we both fell asleep ..

How y'all feeling about Sebastian and Karen 👀? this chapter was rushed so i'm sorry if it's bad 😭 thank you guys for all the support on this book so far !