𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖..

[ 2 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵 𝘔𝘪 ,
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ]

         It was two years later and i had moved on from my Relationship with Sebastian.. i had our beautiful baby girl "Kheumaní Avery Greys"

After Sebastian got out the hospital everything was great in our relationship. He was excited for me to have his child .

But after a while during my Pregnancy Nia kept doing things towards me and Sebastian didn't really do anything to protect me . He just didn't care .

I was fed up with all of their drama so i decided to leave for the better ...

"Mommy im ready to go see Aunt Jack and Aunt Doe ." Kheumaní whined pulling on my Jacket as i looked in the mirror fixing my hair .

"Okay let's go missy ." I grabbed my purse & kheumaní's sleeping bag, I held on to Kheumaní's  hand as we walked out the front door .

I quickly unlocked the car and sat Kheumaní down in her carseat . she grabbed her dolls she had sitting in the back seat .

Once she was buckled in i hopped in and drove away to Jacky's .

A few minutes after listening to Aretha in the car . I parked in front of Jacky's house and got mani out her car seat .

Jacky and Dorinda came out the front door with big smiles "Is that my Auntie Baby!" Rinda yelled , Mani ran up to both of them hugging their legs .

I smiled as i grabbed her bag out of the backseat, Jacky picked her up and went inside "Hurry yo ass up Karen !" Dorinda yelled walking into the house .

Once we all got in Jacky sat on the couch playing with mani and her dolls "Sisterrr" Dorinda smiles and hugged me tightly .

"Hellooo sisterrr" i replied in a baby tone "How have you been ? i know we talk like everyday but how have you been since everything ?" Dorinda asked .

"I've been okay just trying to be the best i can be for Kheumaní . i know she's confused about her dad though ." I spoke

"I understand .. and soon she will too but i'm proud of you for doing everything for her without her dad's help ." Dorinda said

"Thank you .. i don't know what i would do without y'all Twinkie and Leo have also been great helpers , they take her whenever they can and i really appreciate that ." I felt a tear drop from my eye .

"Don't cry karen it's okay we got you ." Jacky spoke

I look over at Jacky to see a sleeping mani on her chest "Well damn she went to sleep fast" Dorinda chuckled .

"I know right , i'm gonna put this little one in the bed and we'll finish talking ." Jacky ran to her room with mani in her arms .

Dorinda pulled out some chicken, mac and cheese , and vegetables .

"Not chicken again Dorinda ." i said smacking my hand against my head .

"What ! i know you aren't complaining about good ole chicken ! you better praise god." she began to shout while speaking in tongues .