𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐..

[ 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘪
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 ]
Karen ..

   I woke up next to Sebastian's bare chest , i jumped up once i realized he was there "Fuck what did you do Karen ." i said smacking my head .. i quickly jumped up and went to the bathroom .

I brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair up to hop in the shower .. i turned on the shower water and hopped in .

After i was done with my shower i quickly dried my body off and hopped into some quick daytime clothes .. a simple t-shirt and sweat pants .

I unwrapped my hair and my curls bounced "They still look good ." i said in a surprised voice . i heard a few taps on the door .

I could hear Jacky's loud mouth talking behind the door , i open the door to see Jacky Leo and Dorinda "You gonna let us in or have us standing out here?." Dorinda said with a attitude.

"Oh girl shush ." I replied , i moved out the way so they could all walk in .. "I smell sex"Jacky said and i hit her arm .

They all sat down on my couch and stared at me "Hii big brother !" i said breaking the silence "Hello Baby sister , Now whats this i hear about you three fighting." He said with his eyebrow arched up .

"Who is you three ? that's her and Jacky ." Dorinda said rolling her eyes "Karen i don't like how you hung up on me the other day .. i was just trying to tell you that we care about you and think you should stick up to Sebastian." While Jacky was speaking Sebastian walked pass to go to the other bathroom .

"OH HELL NO !" Dorinda yelled , i rubbed my head knowing she seen him "You did all that crying just for this nigga to be back in your bed ? Karen you just fucked up ." Jacky said

"First of all im grown remember? if i want some dick i'm gonna get it ." I said sitting up across from them on the other couch .

"Heyy na i can't blame her with that one." Dorinda said with a chuckle "Dorinda this isn't funny ..Karen he had you crying for days and all he had to do was stick that dick inside you for you to be okay ? wow." Jacky said looking at me

"Jacky i am fine .. i get you are trying to be a great big sister but i'm grown now .. i can decisions for myself .. i'm gonna talk to him and tell him how i really feel .. now if you excuse me i would like to do that ." I said pointing to the door waiting for them to exit .

"Well excuse me then." Dorinda said heading towards the door "Karen .. Dianna dropped Mani off at Jacky's house with Nikita .. you can go get her if you want ." Leo said giving me a hug .

"Thank you Leo" i replied Jacky kissed my cheek "We love you ." she whispered "I love y'all too." i said , i look back to Dorinda blowing me a kiss .. i blew one back .

They shut the door and i instantly locked it "Sebastian we need to talk ." I yelled .. he walked into the front room "Wassup ?" he said with a toothbrush in his mouth .

I giggled looking at him "Go finish brushing your teeth Sebastian this is serious ." i spoke , he quickly went back into the bathroom and came back out .

"What we need to talk about ?" He said as he sat on the couch " I don't want you to think my feelings have changed because of what we did last night .. i'm still hurt Sebastian .. I just need you there for Mani right now .. until i can figure out what's my next move with you ." I spoke