𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎..

Nia...
   • 2017..

      "Ma ! he loves me .. i know he does he would do nothing to hurt me." i cried to my mother begging her to listen to my words .

"Nia i am telling you Santana is not a good man for you ! neither is Sebastian ! find you a good man that wants something for his life .. we didn't pay all that money for you to go to college just for you to waste your life with a nothing man." my mother shouted from the other room .

Nobody could tell me who to be with and who not to be with , my mother wasn't gonna control my life i'm 22 years old .. i can explore men the way i want ! i want to be with Sebastian but i mostly want to move to Atlanta so i can have a better way of getting with Santana ..

"Nia i want you going to Atlanta by yourself and not with a man young lady ! you are going to college end of conversation!." my mother yelled helping me pack my clothes .

I was happy but i wasn't .. i didn't want to go to Atlanta just for college . As i got older i noticed that it was just my parents passion for me and they never really asked me what i wanted for my own life..

As i finished packing i sat there on my phone texting Santana to pick me up , "Mom my rides outside !" i yell "Okay Babygirl .. make sure you call your dad and tell him your leaving since he couldn't make it back in town before you left .. and call me when you get there i would like to see your dorm." she kisses my forehead and walks me out the door .

"Okay mama !." i wave and i go into the car , Santana's car windows were tinted so she couldn't see him at all . i put my bags in the back seat and hopped in the passenger seat .

"Hey baby !" i yell kissing his lips "Wassup shorty .. yo ass finally can come to Atlanta huh ?" he spoke kissing me back "Yeah .. i just have to go to college for a few months . I'm gonna stay off campus though so i can be with you ." i replied .

"With me ? or that Nigga Sebastian?." he asked .. i rolled my eyes and moved away from him "We talked about this .. i understand y'all got beef or whatever but you have to give me some time . San me and you are on and off , i didn't know he was your opp until years later ... let me break up with him slowly and then it could just be me and you ." i spoke .

"Yeah ight .. you playing shorty you talking about marriage and kids but you still with another nigga while fucking me ? you could easily get pregnant by us or catch something and you wouldn't even know who's baby it is or who you got the certain disease from or sum .. you gotta think right shorty ."

The rest of the ride was silent, was i ready for this new Atlanta life ?