𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓..

Karen.. ᥫ᭡

I walked into the house and threw my keys and purse onto the counter , Sebastian sat on the couch watching basketball . I walk toward my room but i paused when Sebastian spoke "Karen"

"Yes?" i reply "We need to talk .. it's important." he spoke, he patted the couch cushion telling me to sit right there.

I sat down next to him and looked at him .. deep down inside he looked like he wanted to break down and cry "I don't want you to be mad at me ma .. i thought all this shit with Nia was over i truly did .. but she called me and told me we have a one year old daughter together .. i never knew i had a little girl out there." Sebastian spoke laying his head on my chest .

"W-What ? a child ?." i stutter "Yeah she said she didn't tell me cause she didn't know if i was gonna be there for the baby .. but she know me better than that .. i take care of all my responsibilities."He says

I sat there quietly trying to figure out everything he just said . A child? i couldn't be mad at him it wasn't his fault .

"Babe.. it's okay just be there for the baby now while you still have time .. i love you and we'll figure this out together if we have to ." I kissed his lips .

"I love you more ma." he kissed my hand and i walked to my bedroom , So much was going through my head .. knowing i could possibly be pregnant, Sebastian could lose his life because of Santana , and now he has a one year old child with Nia .

I just knew Sebastian was gonna get back with Nia to take care of the baby .

I slowly fell asleep thinking about all the chaos

ᥫ᭡..

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone , i jumped up quickly "Damn ! it's 12 already i have that meeting today." i shouted .

Sebastian was still in the bed sleeping like a baby , I quickly picked out an outfit . A Black Blazer , Black blouse with some blue jeans and black heels .

I rushed into the shower and quickly washed my body , after cleaning up i curled my hair .. Sebastian kept moving all over the bed trying to see if i was still laying down, I sat down on the bed putting on my heels .

My phone ranged "Hello ? Dorinda yes i'm coming right now i know i know."i spoke over the phone , I went into the kitchen to grab my keys and purse off the counter and walked out the front door .

I locked the door and ran to the car , Dorinda was still on my phone cursing me out "Dorinda i get it , im in the car and i'm on my way calm down." We had an important meeting with a designer about our business.

I drove off and turned on some music.

30 minutes later ...

         I got out the car and quickly ran into the building "Hello yes i have a meeting ." i spoke to the clerk "Name please ?." The Man responded .

"Karen Clark" I replied "Oh yes ! on the 3rd floor ma'am you may take the elevator." He spoke , I got on the elevator and sat there quietly waiting for it to stop on the 3rd floor .

Once i got on the 3rd floor i saw Dorinda standing right there "Lord Dorinda ! you scared me !." i shouted "You was about to shit your panties huh ?" Dorinda spoke while giggling , I hit her back and we walked into the meeting .