𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏..

[ 𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘪
     𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯  ]

              Once i ran downstairs i kissed mani on her forehead "Karen everything okay ? ." Mama Dianna asked "Yes everything's fine" i said with sniffs .

I walked out the front door and headed to my car , i sat there for a while and just cried , my eyes began to burn from all the crying .

I finally got myself together and drove off, I decided to go to Jacky's house , She was my oldest sister she always knew what to do to make me feel better .. i felt like i could talk to her about anything .

After finally arriving Jacky seen my car outside "Karen ? it's late is everything okay ? did you leave something ?" Jacky asked coming out the front door in her robe .

"No i just wanted to talk ." as i got closer to her she gasped seeing how red my eyes were "Karen what's wrong ? get in here now ." she pushed me into her house .

I seen Dorinda sitting there with coffee in her hand like she was at home , she barely left Jacky's house because she loved her cooking "What the hell? Karen who ran you over ?" Dorinda said .

"Dorinda it's not a time to play .. she clearly been crying look at her damn eyes !" Jacky shouted , tears began to fall again .. i couldn't help it i was holding so much in for so long ..

"Karen stop crying it's okay ." Dorinda hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead , Jacky wiped my face with tissue and kissed my cheek .

I sat down at the table holding tissue trying to make the tears stop "Karen talk to us what happened ?" Jacky asked holding my hand .

"I-I went to drop off mani to her dad and i tried to talk to him to make everything better .. but i just cant accept the fact he left me and mani for her . Everytime i think about it my heart hurts more ." I cried loudly .

"Karen stop it ! do not let that nigga make you cry matter a fact ." Dorinda said standing up , Jacky quickly pushed her down in her seat "Girl sit your ass down , your not gonna go kill Sebastian."

Dorinda rolled her eyes and sat there pouting "Look if somebody gonna do something about this i will ! Karen i'm so sick and tired of seeing men do you wrong and you just take it ! aren't you tired ?" Jacky says

"Jacky it's not my fault .. i thought Sebastian was the one for me and y'all told me i should get with him also, so how is this turned on me ?" I say looking Jacky directly in her eyes .

"Karen calm down nobody is saying it's your fault .. but you have to put your foot down sometimes !" Jacky yelled , I wiped my tears as i felt myself become mad .. i felt like Jacky was blaming me for Sebastian doing me wrong .

"You know what , never mind i'll just go home ." i say grabbing my purse and getting up . Jacky grabbed my arm "Karen sit your stubborn ass down ." i looked Jacky at her and walked away .

"Karen !" Dorinda yelled following me to my car , ignored her and got in "Karen come back in !" Jacky yelled , After shutting the car door i drove off .

I felt like crying again but i had no more tears left .. i feel like everything in my world is crashing and the only thing keeping me up is my baby girl .

After i rushed home i just got in bed and laid under the covers and a few minutes later i dozed off ..

✥...