𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Karen ...

"Yo i'm on my way ." Sebastian yelled over the phone , i slid on my clothes "Sebastian where are you going ?! it's 10 o'clock at night .." I ask

He ignores me while grabbing his clothes and shoes "Sebastian i'm talking to you." i say tapping his back as he's bent over  "My bad ma .. it's a long story it's so much i have to tell you i promise i'll tell you when i get back .. i love you ." he said kissing my forehead .

I was confused so i barely said anything "I.. I love you too Sebastian please be safe." i say leaving a peck on his cheek . "I will" he walked out the room with his coat and ran down the stairs .

I quickly ran over to grab my phone .. i dialed Dorinda's number "Dorinda ! i don't know what's going on but Sebastian is acting suspicious .. he got a call and ran out the door like something was truly wrong and i'm worried .. i don't want him in danger." i spoke .. you could hear the voice crack from the big thump in my throat stopping me from crying .

"Calm down Karen it'll be okay , where are you ? i'll come get you and we'll find out what's going on with him ." Dorinda spoke

"I'm at Mama Dianna's house .. we were in the middle of something he got a call and just left" I replied "Ew y'all are so nasty , alright Karen i'm on my way." Dorinda hung up the phone and i gathered my things .

I walked down the stairs .. Cece and Mama Dianna noticed i was heading towards the door "Aww ! your leaving ?! Sebastian just left too yall okay ?." Cece asked "Yeah we're fine Dorinda's gonna pick me up so i can go to her house .. i'm okay though" I spoke

They both come over to hug me "We love you Karen thank you for being the women that Sebastian can actually marry one day." Dianna said with a chuckle .

"Aww i love y'all too ." We said our goodbyes and i waited outside a bit for Dorinda before she finally pulled up .

"Cmon Karen get in ." She said waving , i walk over to her Truck and jump into the passengers seat "Okay so First i need to ask you something." Dorinda said in a serious voice . "Yeah what is it Doe ?." i replied .

"Who does Sebastian hang out with ? do you know ?." she asked , "Uh i only know that him and Don been bestfriends for years  .. i'm pretty sure that's the one that called him while we were-." Dorinda interrupted me .

"Fucking .. nasty asses but anyways Don and Sebastian are known for having beef with someone named Santana , He's from Detroit and he's also a gang leader . Him and Sebastian been enemies since teenagers.. i think Santana is back in Detroit to get revenge on Sebastian." Dorinda spoke

My heart dropped listening to thoses words coming out of Dorinda's mouth how did she know all of this, Me and Sebastian finally got together after all theses years and now he could possibly get hurt or die because of some unnecessary Drama ?

"D-Doe we have to do something .. i can't let him get hurt or die over something silly .. i'm finally happy with him Doe i cant lose him already ." i stutter

"Karen it's okay .. you have to calm down nothings going to happen to Sebastian .. We can't think negative Santana isn't that dumb to do something already when he just made it back to Detroit , He and His homies are gonna take time .. you need to talk to Sebastian he could get hurt sooner or later." Dorinda said .

I didn't say anything after that because i couldn't find the right words to say , i just knew i was truly scared for Sebastian .. I felt my heart begin to get heavy , If something was to happen to Sebastian i don't know what i would do . I don't know if i'll ever be happy again ...

Dorinda parked in her Garage , She looked over at me noticing i was silent and my head was down " I made you a plate it's in the microwave .. it's okay Karen don't worry Sebastian will be safe ." Dorinda spoke bringing me in for a hug .

We walked in the house and i laid down in her Guest room .. all i could think about was Sebastian and him possibly being in danger , I grabbed my phone and left him a text message trying to make sure he was okay .

A few minutes later my phone rang "H-Hello?." i spoke "Hey ma .. i'm okay i just went to Don crib don't be worried i'm coo and i'll tell you everything when i get home ." Sebastian said

"I already know about Santana coming back to Detroit and you two not liking each other , Sebastian don't do anything stupid i cant lose you right now just promise me you'll be safe." I replied he took a pause before responding realizing that i found out about Santana . "Don't worry baby i gotchu i'll be safe I love you ." he said

"I love you more Sebastian."

Sebastian...

"Fuck! " i yelled putting my hands on my head "Yo what the fuck is wrong with you nigga ?! stop acting sassy i already told you we gone get this nigga now chill out." Don spoke .

"Nigga shut your dumb ass up it ain't even Santana i'm worried about .. it's Karen she knows about Santana and us having beef with dude ." I replied

"How the fuck she know that yo ? she smart damn ." Don chuckled, i hit him in the arm "Nigga it ain't funny and i don't fucking know how she knows i'm pretty sure her smart ass sister told her Dorinda knows everything about the streets of Detroit ." i say pacing back and forth .

"Damn .. what's shorty number ? i'm tryna get on that not finna lie to you bro she fine or nah ?." Don said handing me his phone .

"Nigga you're dumb as hell ! you wanna ask for her sister number at the wrong damn time when Karen could get hurt if Santana finds out she my girl ." i smacked him across the head while shouting .

"Ow nigga ! calm down bro you tripping just chill no way Santana gone come after yo girl .. and Karen don't got shit to do with this , he ain't gone do shit to her .. but like i was saying nigga ! what is Dorinda number." He said continuing to hand me his phone .

I snatched his phone and typed her number in "Don't tell her i gave you her number bro ." i say handing him his phone back .

I lit up a blunt and sat down on the couch.. smoking helped me a lot with my problems, it ain't the best choice but it helps calm a nigga down .

My phone began to vibrate and i rush to grab it hoping it was Karen .. it was an unknown number again "Yo who the fuck playing on my phone again !." i shouted .

"It's Nia again .. before you hang up i have something serious to tell you and i want you to listen ." She whispered .

"What the fuck is you whispering for ? get to talking i don't have time for you Nia ." i said "Sebastian we have a 1 year old child together .. i'm sorry i didn't tell you ."

Ouuu how y'all feel about Nia lying to Sebastian 👀...