Sunday, being bratty... a Spanking from Tanya?!

Waking up to Tanya hugging me felt amazing, but I was also sad, today I would be going beddy-byes alone again. I pouted a little but Tanya's giggle as she woke up fully made it all better. Hearing Mom and dad chatting outside We got up to joint them for breakfast.

Leaving my room I was carrying a big teddy and Tanya held a cute little bunny, we looked like actual toddlers in that moment. At least that's what mom told me later, she was coming to wake us up and was met with cuteness overload. Mom checked both our padding, I was wet and messy, and Tanya was soaking wet. Waking up a little bit more I changed my diaper and Tanya got out of her wet night time pull-ups, it was sooo cute but again I felt a pang of sadness at the thought of being alone again after today.

All freshened up we joined the breakfast table. I was sitting in the high-chair again but this time it was in youth chair mode. Still for some reason I was restless and grumpy, I tried feeling small but all it ended up in was me resisting being fed and pouting, I wasn't even sure why myself but this weird situation was taking a toll on all of us.

After breakfast was done I still hadn't gotten over those strange feelings bubbling around. I tried to play with Tanya some more but it was like every time I wanted to be little I just turned into a full on brat throwing tantrums, it was wearing me down too. So in a moment of despair I started crying and threw a plushie at Tanya, "damn it! Why can't I just enjoy today. WHY?!" I yelled, at this moment Tanya looked at me with a frown, "Jenny what has gotten into you? Do you need a spanking little lady?" She firmly reprimanded me. For some reason I felt some kind of calm wash over me for a minute or so and I even managed to behave reasonably for a bit. But I still felt myself thrown out of my cute little self a few moments later.

At that point I was willing to try literally anything to get rid of that conflicted feeling. So I just looked at Tanya, "okay this isn't working, Tanya can you... can you please spank me?" My girlfriend was stunned for a moment by this but she realized how desperate I was, so she pulled me over her lap "okay Jenny, do you know what the stop light system is?" I nodded "yes green means I'm okay yellow means slow down, and red means stop" at this Tanya pulled up my dress and delivered a single sharp slap to my thighs. It stung but things felt clearer suddenly. "Green" another slap, followed by another, Tanya went ahead and gave me a short yet intense spanking, by the point she was done I was crying.

Still even tho I was crying I felt better, Tanya hugged me and let me cry into her shoulder, I started mumbling between my sobs and hiccups "I sowwy" Tanya kept holding me pulling my head on her chest, the sound of her heartbeat was so calming. I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I woke up to Tanya gently shaking me. Her gentle smile instantly made me feel small again "Are you feeling better little Jen-Jen?" I nodded and giggled shaking a rattle... "yeah I feel better now"

Playing a little more I managed to feel big again, but even so I was still very confused as to what was wrong with me in the morning. I asked Tanya if she knew what that feeling was, a moment later we were sitting on my big-girl chairs and she explained to me that I experienced being bratty, acting out on purpose to get punished. I was not sure why I had felt such a need to be punished but Tanya explained to me that sometimes there wasn't a clear reason.

It was a nice to be little again, so I finally got to play with Tanya some more. Soon it was lunch-time and I enjoyed Tanya feeding me a bowl of moms homemade baby-food again, she even had me rest my head on her lap and continued with feeding me a bottle. The nice warm milkies send me right to dreamland for a few minutes. Sadly it was soon time for Tanya to go back home. Her mother was cheerful and again handed me a cute plushie she had gotten just for me. Both me and Tanya blushed at her antics, but we enjoyed it all. Hugging Tanya goodbye and getting a small kiss on my lips I felt like the next week of school could not come fast enough.

Soon after Tanya left, dad had packed up his stuff too and was driving off as well, now with just mom and me I hugged mom and failed at holding back my tears. Mom gently patted my head and started rubbing circles on my back, at that point I was a total mess, it was all too much. Mom managed to get a bottle ready for me while I was snuggled up in my bed between my plushies, and once I was suckling the warm milk all the exhaustion of the last days overwhelmed me, I fell asleep right then and there...