Packing and planning... getting a Diaper-bag?

Playing in the sandbox felt freeing, knowing Tanya was watching over me I could just let go, I played with the younger students, running around and giggling and having fun in my own little world. After some time in the sandbox I ran over to Tanya again and just sat next to her.

We talked a little more, knowing Tanya would be my roommate was helping me a lot, but I was still a little nervous, so we went over how much littleness I would be okay with showing on the campgrounds. I realized with all the different places I might need a diaper-bag, so I mentioned it to Tanya, her smile was so reassuring "Of course you need a diaper-bag little Jen-Jen, that way I can carry your supplies with us at all times. So if you need a changie I can get you all freshened up right there.

At this I noticed I was soaked and a little messy, so I told Tanya I'd go change, she asked if I was okay with her helping, I agreed. So after having Tanya help me with changing my diapers I went back to class with a huge swirl of emotions in my mind. It was all so new, true I had entered this lifestyle on my own with demanding to be unpotty-trained, but there was so much more now, different forms of little-space, the spanking on Sunday, my relationship with Tanya. It was so much new information, so many new emotions, it was truly overwhelming at times.

I managed to keep myself mostly focused during the final lesson, but as the final bell rang it was like a bursting dam, I was over by the door in record time, Tanya was there just a second later and I grabbed her hand. While Tanya was leading me to my bus we talked some more and she told me I really should get a diaper-bag for the trip.

Arriving at my bus I went to give Tanya a goodbye hug but she told me she needed to do something else first. A moment later Becca arrived, seeing Tanya she looked a bit worried, "Did I do anything wrong Jenny? Oh my god I must have overstepped so much please don't hate me." Her voice was kind of panicking. Tanya just placed a hand on her shoulder "Nonsense Becca it's alright but I kind of wanted to ask you to help me look after Jenny" Becca's jaw dropped, "you... want... me... to babysit her?" Tanya nodded

turning her head to me "are you okay with that?" she looked at me with a bit of concern but all I could do was nod and blush. Becca was also okay with Tanya's request so she helped me getting my seat-belt on which made me feel totally small.

The drive back home was amazing, Becca was perfect at pushing all my littleness sweet-spots. I was giggling and even babbling a bit before reaching my home. Having Becca help me get out of my seat and even offer to guide me to my door made my day. I declined the offer of being guided to the door tho since I felt a tiny bit overwhelmed by that one.

Back inside I told mom about the school-trip, to which she gave a concerned smile and asked me how I felt about it. I told her that I would be roommates with Tanya so it was okay, I then went on and told mom about needing a diaper-bag for the trip. Deciding to get that later today, we went to look up what else to pack for me.

Coming up with cute clothes, a blanket, a plushie, maybe some toys, my diaper supplies and my toothbrush. The suitcase got fuller but there was still some space after all the essentials were in so I thought about something else. So I put in a small box of my little toys and a coloring book with some crayons.

After the excitement ebbed a bit mom reminded me we still had dinner to feed me, so I ran to my youth chair giggling and asking her to feed me. Mom smiled getting the spoon ready. "my baby-girl is feeling quite little today isn't she" her comment made me feel so welcomed and accepted. It like reassuring me I could be as little as I needed to be at home, mom would take care of me. So with mom feeding me my dinner and doing the silly airplane routine I was ready to be a big girl again afterwards. Thinking about how much fun it would be to do this kind of stuff everyday with Tanya.

After some playtime in my room mom told me it was time to go out to look for a nice diaper-bag for the upcoming school-trip. I got really excited at the thought of having a nice big diaper-bag to give to Tanya so she could be my big sister... some part of me almost called her mommy tho. So I was ready for our drive to town after changing my soaked diaper, I was kind of fantasizing the entire drive. My mind wouldn't stop making up images of Tanya suddenly checking my diaper on a hike and deciding that I needed a change right there. Changing me on a blanket in the woods. Other daydreams had her grabbing into the diaper-bag and giving me a sippy-cup telling me I looked thirsty.

By the Time we got to town, I knew exactly what kind of diaper-bag I wanted. Going from store to store, I finally saw THE one I wanted, it just looked so obviously like a diaper-bag. I went and took it to the checkout, the clerk looked totally out of his mind, not knowing how to address me. I just took out my wallet, a cute pink one with unicorn prints, further confusing the poor dude and handing him the money. Double checking the change I went back out, meeting up with mom soon after. Mom had, as usual gotten a huge plushie for me, a teddy this time. But then she told me she had a special surprise for me when we got home. Naturally I went curious and started all kind of guesses.

At least the guessing game distracted me from the other daydreams, the ones involving Tanya. Still back home I went to my room first and got the diaper bag ready, a small plushie to distract me, a few diapers a bottle of powder and some rash ointment. I hoped Tanya wouldn't mind the rather simplistic design. I also thought about taking one or two bottles and a sippy to camp. Soon after mom showed me the surprise, some add-on bed-rails so I wouldn't fall out. I hugged her thanking her for thinking about everything.

Soon I was back to playing with my cute and silly baby-toys between my plushies. I felt a little bit thirsty so I called mom and asked her for a sippy-cup, mom smiled and told me she had an idea she wanted me to try, naturally I got curious so I followed her to the living room, an nice blankie in front of the sofa with yet another huge new teddy-bear and the TV was on, "there are some kids shows on in a bit, I thought we could watch them together" mom told me while handing me the sippy-cup of apple-juice.

Turned out I love watching kids shows, I was a little sad they where over but it was pretty late so I went back to playing until bed time, dreaming about the trip...