The field trip commences... Sharing a room with Tanya! (NSFW)

Authors note:

Okay I don't know why I even bother writing this since nobody ever listens anyway. If you are below legal age (usually 18) please do not read this chapter!

The rest of the week went more or less smoothly, me and Tanya talking at school and Becca helping me on the drive, still apart from Becca now entertaining me with an absolutely adorable bunny plushie there wasn't too much change in the routines. The weekend I was mostly playing with my toys mentally preparing for the long week ahead of me.

But then it was finally time, I had woken up and actually done everything on my own, being a big girl until I dragged everything to the bus and Becca helped me with the seat-belt as usual. I had a weird mix of big and little conversation with her. Becca told me to just go with what felt right.

So setting everything up at school took some time so I told Tanya I wanted to see how she looked with my diaper-bag, she smiled and went on to carry it for a bit... looking at her I was totally shocked, I had imagined Tanya would look nice with this bag on her shoulder, but combined with her skinny jeans and the blouse she looked like a teen mom ready to go out with her baby, my only thoughts where "gods she's so hot" ... I froze mid thought. Had I just seen Tanya as hot? I began to think back, did I feel attracted to her in a more sexual manner? Looking at her again I noticed a few details I had somehow managed to ignore until now. Her wide hips, had a bit of a subconscious swing to them as she walked, how had I never seen this before.

I knew this was something I needed to sort out, so with my seat being next to Tanya's I would be able to at least talk over some of it during the one and a half hour drive. I had Tanya help me with the seat-belt and started up telling her how I had only recently started having relationships, but that I never was particularly interested in anyone in a sexual manner until knowing them on a deeper level. Tanya just told me that there was a term for that, demisexual, I then blurted out that I had developed those feelings for her.

A moment of silence, it felt like forever and I was sure that she would be mad or even dump me, I was starting to breathe quicker, a gentle hold of my hand took me back to reality, Tanya was looking at me with a tear running down her cheek. Her eyes held so much compassion, as she told me that it was okay, that she would be honored to help me explore that side of myself, her voice was so soothing, I calmed down some more, enough to speak coherently again.

Our talk turned to sexual things then, such as boundaries and safe-words, but then Tanya asked me a question that took me by surprise, "So Jenny, would you be okay with involving sex into our little mommy and baby dynamic?" In that moment I shut down, turning beet red I hid behind my hands, but still managed to stutter out a timid "yeah I want to try" Tanya now seeing I needed a break from all the serious stuff asked me to lay my head on her shoulder, as I did she gently combed her fingers through my hair and started singing a lullaby.

Tanya's voice was so soothing I fell asleep quite fast, only waking up as we arrived at the campgrounds, a nice bunch of cabins settled on a hillside. The mountainous woodlands around where perfect for hiking and outdoor fun, the late summer heat also made the idea of bathing in the nearby lake sound very appealing.

Exiting the bus I noticed my diaper was completely soaked and messy by now... I gently tugged on Tanya's sleeve telling her I needed a change. The teachers where still doing a headcount and tried to dismiss her at first, but they did not know Tanya's fury when in protective mommy mode. Tanya walked up to the teacher who had tried to dismiss our situation and began scolding him in front of the whole two classes, the tongue lashing she gave him had us send to our assigned cabin right away. (To this day I swear that teacher died for a few seconds there)

Once in Tanya looked around seeing there was a nice big bed on each side of the room, so I laid down on one and she changed me. Seeing her place my diaper-bag on the bed next to me and making quick work of the change had me kind of hot and bothered. I didn't tell her yet tho. Instead I focused on the cabins internal, two beds in the corners a table on one side and a small kitchen-block on the other. In the back there was a door to a small bathroom, only a toilet, a sink and a shower. But still it felt kind of nice, Tanya went back and got our suitcases to set up, when she came back she told me there would be a small welcoming barbecue in the evening, "attendance mandatory" she grumbled and I could make out some muttering of "there goes my fun" I walked up to her and gave her a big hug, "don't worry I'm sure we'll have time for playing with my plushies later." with a wink I added "or would you rather spank me again for not giving you the sexy show you wanted"

Tanya's jaw dropped, "Jenny bend over the desk right now!" her voice was suddenly very authoritarian, so I complied, it felt good, in a weird way I kind of wanted this to end in a spanking. Tanya walked up next to me, placing a hand on my back, holding me in place, at this point I was quivering in anticipation, "green" I almost panted. Then a sharp smack to my thighs with a wooden hairbrush, I didn't even ask where Tanya got it from so fast, instead I was squirming from both pleasure an pain "what a naughty little girl, teasing mommy like that. How shameful" Tanya's scolding made me feel so weird, on one hand I felt totally gross and truly bad for how sexual I had gotten, but a far larger part was somehow enjoying this feeling of being treated like a total brat. The swats to my thighs just kept coming, to the point the pain became too much to handle, I began crying, but I refused to abort this, it was what I needed.

As I was sobbing and crying Tanya let me get up and hugged me, "Jenny it's okay, ssshh it's okay sweetie, mommy's got you let it all out it's okay to cry, it's okay to be weak just focus on mommy" her voice was so soothing, her hug it made me feel safe. So I just broke down crying into her shoulder for a few more minutes before finally managing to calm down. Tanya guided me to sit down on the floor, getting my suitcase and taking my toy-box out. It wasn't too much but she placed the toys on the fluffy play blanket she had brought. I crawled over and started playing with my toys... my butt still stung a bit but I felt it was deserved, teasing mommy like that was a big no-no.

Time flew, with me playing and Tanya setting our stuff up it was evening in no time. I had just finished building a cute tower with my baby-blocks, as Tanya placed a hand on my shoulder, "Jenny sweetie, we need to get you ready for the welcoming barbecue." I perked up and let her guide me to the bed, a nice outfit laid out, my favorite skirtalls and a pink, Dora the explorer t-shirt. I knew this would make me look like a total baby, but I didn't mind as long as Tanya was there. Mommy would make sure nothing bad would happen.

Soon we were both on our way to the common area, Tanya holding my hand making sure I wouldn't run off. Which honestly I was very tempted to do, there were just so many interesting things to see here. We made it safely to the rest of class tho, and those steaks on the grill sure looked tasty.

Tanya kept doting on me the entire time, I couldn't help but feel even smaller needing her to feed me at times, even some of the girls from my class where cooing at my cuteness. I felt so complete that moment. Still no moment lasts forever, we had to get back to our cabin soon. I felt so tired on the walk back but returning I noticed Tanya had set up only one bed, the larger one with two comforters. The other one was set up as a changing table instead. "Okay little Jen-Jen let's get you ready for beddy-byes kay" Tanya cooed at me.

With all her caring motherly attitude I was totally in small mode now, I needed her to help me with everything, from getting dressed in my PJ's to brushing my teeth it felt all so overwhelming. Laying in bed next to Tanya felt so safe, she was wearing two piece PJ's like me, just a little more... mature in design. She gave me a goodnight kiss and not a minute later I was sound asleep...