A fluffy afternoon with Becca... Another cute snuggle time

Authors note: There is some darker stuff mentioned here, potential Trigger Warning for mentions of abuse.

I joined Tanya and Becca in my room after telling my parents that the living room was 'safe' again. I couldn't help but giggle, "that went better than expected" it was awkward yes but at least now there would be no misunderstandings, and with the three of us now relaxing on my bean-bag chairs I felt like it was the right choice. Becca had a bit of a mischievous smile, Tanya was blushing a little and I guess I didn't look much better it was a strange situation we were in.

"So what now?" Tanya was the first to break the silence. "Nap-time?" For some reason that felt like a good answer to me. Becca smiled "yeah I could used a nap after that talk" it had only been a little over a day since Becca had joined the relationship, but it felt like things had always been this way. Tanya was bringing over some blankets and plushies to snuggle with and Becca went to prepare our bottles, when she returned I snuggled up with Tanya and Becca offered to read us a story, on a hunch I asked her to snuggle up with us. Becca was a bit hesitant at first, but soon she joined us under the covers, now all snuggled up I felt myself drifting off to dreamland.

Waking up after a short nap I noticed two things, first, I was sandwiched between Tanya and Becca, second, Becca was sucking her thumb, it was kind of out of place but she looked so peaceful all snuggled up. Stirring awake she didn't fully notice her thumb-sucking and just stretched. So I quietly asked her if she knew, her answer was a bit of a surprise tho.

"yeah I know and I don't care anymore, it's another thing we can thank my mother for. That woman decided I was 'too old' for pacifiers so she would either poke holes in the nipples or just take them away. I wasn't ready tho so I began sucking my thumb and never got rid of that habit entirely, 8 out of ten times I wake up with my thumb in my mouth." Becca's sour expression told me there was more but I didn't want to pry, I had already brought up enough bad memories for her. Besides I could feel Tanya stirring next to me, with my other girlfriend about to wake up I just wanted to enjoy the moment.

After Tanya woke up we all went back to talking about silly stuff, but I still couldn't shake the reveal about Becca's past... I wanted to help her but I wasn't sure how, I was still relatively new to this whole little lifestyle thing myself after all. So for now I tried to enjoy the present... at some point Tanya and I started hugging and Becca soon joined in, I noticed that she was kind of touch starved. The group hug lasted a long time and at some point Becca had cried, probably memories of her messed up childhood, Tanya and I both knew how painful some memories could feel so we hugged our girlfriend and comforted her. Snuggling up between my plushies, Tanya ended up reading us a story. It felt so right, like we were actually kids again, the worries of the outside world felt so far away for the time being, it was just the three of us snuggled up enjoying life.

However all good things must come to an end, with the afternoon giving way to the evening my girlfriends would soon have to leave. Becca went to the bus-stop and Tanya was packing her stuff up waiting for her mom to get her, at this point I had to ask her, "Tanya, do you think Becca might wanna try being a little?" Tanya looked at me with a sad smile "So you noticed it too? Yeah there is a little somewhere in her, but we shouldn't push. Jenny, I've seen how she moves, Becca may look like she's okay at first glance but she's not." I was surprised at how serious Tanya was getting "I hope I'm wrong but I think our new girlfriend is being abused by her mother" I looked at Tanya "Then it's up to us to help her get out of that place, her and her sisters." at that Tanya hugged me, "we'll find a way Jenny... we will find a way." I knew Tanya was right, we had to play this smart, so I just hugged her tighter and then told her to be safe. she managed a weak giggle "hey, that's my line"

At that point our doorbell informed us that Tanya's mom was here to pick her up, and likely hand me another huge plushie she thought I would look cute with...

Authors Note two: Okay it's time to make it official, I started this as a sort of 'corrected' retelling of my past, mixing in some stuff that happened later in my life. But I'm now turning this into a romance story, with lots of other drama mixed in.
Remember, I love feedback, so don't be shy to let me know your opinion in the comments.