A littles guide to studying math... A bad day turned good day!

The remainder of the day passed much faster, I spend lunch-break running wild on the playground and even went on the slides, not the best idea in a messy diaper considering how long my next diaper change took me, but it was worth it. Before heading back to class I called mom and told her I'd be having Tanya and Becca over to help me study for an exam. She just asked me if she should order a new pack of pull-ups for Tanya with how often she was staying over... I told her to go ahead and went back to class giggling.

The final class as usual felt like it dragged along forever, I was only able to follow the narrative because Mr. Long, despite his name kept hings short and spicy. There were countless jokes about how his name totally contradicted his teaching style, not once had he ever given long winded speeches. So I tried to take his physics class one equation at a time, I only needed to ask a question twice one and one was a faulty print, my little self felt so proud finding it, I tried to keep the excitement to myself, but my grin was enough to tell I was feeling somewhat smug.

The final bell had me practically dashing out into Tanya's arms, she told me she'd join me on my bus today and I squealed, I knew this was a possibility with the flexible transport system but it never occurred to me that Tanya would join me on that ride until now. I realized the only free seat would be next to me, realizing I would be sitting between my girlfriends I nearly fainted.

As it turned out sitting between my girlfriends felt amazing, but also embarrassing since they both made such a show of fussing over me like I was a little kid. Getting out at my house mom opened the door to the three of us playfully arguing who would be the better biology teacher, Frankenstein or the Wolf-man... it was new for mom, for the first time since preschool I was having friends over. At this point it seemed to finally occur to mom just how much I had really needed my diapers.

It was so weird, sitting down and looking over my notes with Tanya while Becca helped mom to prepare some snacks and refreshing drinks, naturally they came in sippy-cups. Math looked scary but was actually a nice subject once you got to know it. I learned this when Tanya placed some colorful beads on the table, the way she used them to visualize the equations was ingenious and fascinating, I could absolutely follow her logic and finally understood why things worked the way they did. It was like after months of just preparing the same dish over and over again by the book, I tasted the ingredients for the first time. It was such an enlightenment, with this understanding I could conquer almost anything.

I was torn out of my mock villainous laugh at having solved the final obstacle to getting those head pats from Tanya by mom's giggle and Becca handing me a sippy-cup of home made iced-tea. "wow you two have really gotten into this... I never though I'd say this but please become a teacher Tanya, with your skill you could explain quadratic equations to first graders and they'd love it." I had to agree Tanya had made learning and solving all those tasks so much fun. And turning it into a game, had me even more playful. My prize for completion being head-pats from Tanya.

By the time the sun was setting I had fully mastered all the required topics, but I told Tanya I'd still want to practice with her tomorrow. Becca chimed in that she'd love to join too. Her eyes had a bit of sadness to them, "I just want to have fun again, you two are so playful and kind..." she tried to hold back tears "it's all I ever wanted, to be accepted..." at this she was silently crying, Tanya noticed it at the same time as me but reacted faster, she stood up and hugged Becca, who finally stopped bottling up and just wailed into her chest. I gently hugged them both, "It's okay, we're here for you" That was all I could say for now. I saw mom poking her head in and just shook my head, I decided to talk to mom later, I knew she would worry otherwise and maybe she could help once we had a solid plan.

After a lot of hugs and snuggles it was time for my girlfriends to leave again, Becca went out to take the bus and Tanya called her mom, but something seemed off "okay I'll have to ask Jenny's mom first." she looked at me. My mom is waiting for the road repair service, her car broke down. She asked me if I want to stay here for tonight if that's okay with you and your mom" I just told her it shouldn't be a problem and went to inform mom about it. In the end we agreed it would be less stressful for all of us, so with the impromptu sleepover being cleared we decided to watch some Disney movies, but it was mostly me being silly and Tanya giggling at how I acted.

But then things got serious again, I told Tanya I wanted to involve my mom into the situation with Becca. She thought for a bit and agreed that as long as my mom wouldn't do something reckless it would be best to have an adult on our side. So I steeled myself before approaching mom, she saw it was something serious by our grim expressions alone. "I guess this is about Becca's crying breakdown" I gave a nod, "We believe she is or at the very least was abused by her mother, but we can't act yet or we might put her little sister in danger." This led to a long talk with mom agreeing to let Becca and any of her sisters stay over if they ever needed to get away from their mother. Tanya pointed out Sally's age but mom's reaction was welcoming "It's not a big deal, apart from some fitting diapers we're equipped for a toddler any time." at this I giggled, realizing that with my amount of little-space toys we were indeed ready for a toddler any day.

The remainder of the evening was spend with all of us, me Tanya and mom snuggled up on the sofa and just listening to some relaxing music. At some point mom handed Tanya my bed time bottle, which she fed me on her lap. By this point I was getting sleepy so it was bed time, I remembered brushing my teeth and Tanya changing my diaper before snuggling up and falling asleep...