A sleepover with Becca... how to be a little sister?

Taking the bus back home with my two... girlfriends? Was a strange experience. Not the drive by itself but the upcoming sleepover it announced. Tanya had hoped things would happen this way and I was glad it turned out this way, but to be honest I was nervous. What would mom think about this, would she accept this as a part of the lifestyle I chose or would she freak out...

A hug from both Becca and Tanya brought me back to reality "Don't worry sweetie mommy's/auntie's got you" Tanya and Becca announced at the same time, my two caregivers looked at each other before giggling, Becca looked at Tanya for a moment "Okay so you're big right now Tanya?" The girl nodded "Yeah, but I'd love to enjoy some little time at Jenny's place later." with that we all started to laugh at the silliness of this unique situation. The rest of the drive and short walk home were just some jokes and schoolyard gossip.

Mom was of course a bit confused about me suddenly having two girlfriends, but I quickly told her it was different and that I would explain in detail later but for now we just needed to relax. Mom accepted this and Tanya got dressed in her little-space dress and a pull-up. Becca realized that Tanya was acting like an older toddler and commented on what cute little sisters we make.

Trigger Warning: Mentions of sexual themes and past abuse

Tanya smiled at that but then go serious "Becca, before we go any further, there is something you need to know." Our babysitter was naturally worried about this sudden change of attitude "Okay, what is it?" composing herself my girlfriend began to explain "You see Becca, when we are little, most of the time we are taking back our childhood in a way. But there is something else, something I want you to know about. You don't have to take part in anything that makes you uncomfortable but you should know about it nonetheless." I knew this would be a lot to take in for Becca but the girl was listening. After a small nod, Tanya went on "There is a different side to being little, sometimes I like to be punished, the same goes for Jenny, we both have times where we feel the need to be spanked or be put in timeout. In a way this is sometimes sexual for us." I perked up "I kinda fantasized about you spanking me before... sorry about that" Becca looked quite surprised, "You two are certainly something else, but I'm okay with that. I just have a few questions"

I smiled "Really you're okay with that kind of stuff?" Becca patted my head "Of course silly, I'm just surprised that's all" Tanya cleared her throat "okay so what are your questions" It turned out the questions were mainly things like safe-words and how far we went before, Becca was very surprised Tanya and me actually had tried sexual stuff before. But the final question caught us both off guard, "Tanya, don't take this the wrong way, but you were abused in your childhood, so how can you stand the thought of getting a spanking let alone want it?"

This got a small giggle from Tanya "I asked myself the same thing, but I guess it's in a way me taking back control, knowing this spanking comes from a place of love and that I can stop it if it gets too bad. I don't know if that's all but it's what I figured out so far." Becca went over and hugged my girlfriend, "Okay so you and Jenny use the stop-lights right?" Tanya affirmed it and Becca pulled her over her lap, "Since you lured me into a double-date with ulterior motives I think you need a spanking right now" I looked at the scene in front of me as Becca slowly pulled down Tanya's pull-up and delivered a sharp slap to her rear earning a cute yelp and a breathy "green" from her.

I watched the encounter as Becca spanked my girlfriend and got her to cry a little bit. At this point she let Tanya get up and hugged her, "It's okay auntie's got you" rubbing small circles on her back as Becca pulled the pull-ups back up on Tanya's butt.

Trigger Warning over

Somehow after this we could feel the tension leave the room as I just went on to play with my baby-blocks and Tanya soon joined me, clearly just feeling small, I felt my own worries fading as I just had fun playing with my older sister, Tanya even showed me how to play with a shape sorter, at this point time lost all meaning, I was playing with my big sister and we had lots of fun, sharing plushies and baby-toys, babbling around. Tanya used the potty in between and auntie Becca put a nice sticker on her potty-chart.

At some point we resurfaced, feeling big again for a bit, I told Tanya that I was so happy to have her as my big sister... we both looked at Becca who had played with us and even changed Tanya's wet pull-ups when she had an accident. The girl was obviously happy how things turned out, at some point during that talk I realized my diaper needed changing, so Becca just told me she was okay with it and went on to change my stinky butt. It was a strange experience to share this intimate moment with bot Tanya and Becca now, but even tho I was slightly embarrassed I enjoyed the moment a lot. Soon I felt my new diaper being closed up and Becca jokingly tickled my sides, earning her some squirming and a giggle from me.

A soft knock on my door and mom coming in had us all surprised, "okay girls, I know this is sudden but I hope you don't mind me and my husband leaving you for the rest of the evening" Becca looked at her in shock, "So you mean I'll babysit those two for real now?" Tanya giggled, "hey we can stay big if you're not ready for that yet" Becca however just patted her head "nah don't worry I'll take good care of those two rugrats" That was almost to much for me, the way Becca talked with mom like we were actual toddlers it pushed every button at once, clearly the same was true for Tanya as well.

Once mom and dad were out Becca kept playing with me and Tanya, even making me a nice warm bottle of milk as Tanya got a sippycup of orange-juice. Smiling at the cute little plushie zoo we had arranged around us. The way we all played was so relaxing, and to be completely honest, I was glad mom and dad were out so we could get the full experience.

Later on Tanya asked to watch a movie, Becca agreed as long as it was a kid-friendly movie. We settled on Brave and set up a few blankets and plushies on the sofa with us. Again I lost all sense of time, I just enjoyed the movie, and judging by the squishyness of Tanya's pull-up she was too caught up in the movie to think about going potty anymore. It felt so good as we all giggled along once the credits rolled.

Looking at the clock Becca announced it was time for beddy-byes soon, so we cleaned the living room of our plushies and Becca changed my diapers and helped me to put on some new jammies so I was all ready for bed. Then came Tanya, and to my surprise Becca told her that with a pull-up this soaked it might be better to wear a diaper tonight just in case. Tanya pouted but agreed that it might be for the best. Soon we were both diapered and dressed in nice cute jammies, brushing our teeth and getting tucked in by Becca. Our babysitter soon joined the sleepover in cute unicorn PJ's. It felt so strange to share my toddler-bed with Tanya as Becca slept on an inflatable mattress for the night.

Snuggling up to Tanya to fall asleep, I realized that I had formed more of a bond with those two girls than I ever thought possible...