Morning fun with two girlfriends... making it official!

Waking up to my girlfriend still hugging me in my bed was certainly a great experience, even more so to hear Becca talking with mom in the kitchen and obviously preparing breakfast together. Wriggling around a bit I felt Tanya stirring awake with a cute yawn stretching and looking at me with big curious eyes, I noticed immediately that Tanya was still in little-space and obviously feeling a lot younger than usual today.

Tanya poking her diaper feeling the squishyness and giggling made for a great sight, I felt my own by now messy diaper and crawled out of bed, slowly falling back into little-space. Tanya followed me to the snuggle corner, crawling just like me, she looked so cute like that. We played with my stacking cones for a bit before Tanya suddenly went into a squatting position, this was the scene Becca walked into, "Uh oh someone's feeling really small today" she giggled and I realized Tanya was messing her diaper.

I giggled "big sissy made a stinky" hugging her before continuing to play with my toys. The way Tanya smiled was so cute, our playtime went on a bit more, until Becca decided it was time to get changed. Becca changing my diaper somehow made me feel so safe, and I managed to get into feeling big, enough to have a small conversation with Becca again, the girl was by now used to me sometimes going out of little-space and talking about regular stuff for a bit before going back to little mode.

Then it was Tanya's turn, she was a bit of a squirmy baby but then Becca just went on cooing at her and cleaning her up. Once Tanya was all cleaned up Becca asked her if she wanted a diaper or a pull-up. I almost expected Tanya to choose the diaper, but she pointed at the pull-up. "I... uh... I wanna be a big-girl" her words came out a bit jumbled but she was getting more present now, I could see it in her eyes. It still took some time to get ready for the day since Tanya was in her by now slightly older little-space, feeling like a toddler in potty-training she was still a bit tired but very playful. I felt kind of small too so I went along, over the next half-hour or so Tanya slowly got back to being her big self, she did have a small potty accident tho.

By the time breakfast was ready Tanya was feeling big again and her new pull-up was still dry. My diaper was slightly wet as I was joking around with my two girlfriends. It still felt weird to call them both my girlfriends but our definition of girlfriend was a bit different so I guessed it should be okay. Still I was wondering how to explain this to my parents who were looking at the three of us a tad confused. My thoughts were cut short by Tanya bringing up daycare work again, I have to admit I was very curious about it since it would mean I would be teaming up with Tanya for actual work. I was a bit scared tho since I knew nothing about the place, a fear Tanya cut short immediately "Jenny would you like me to introduce you to Mrs Jones and give you a tour of her daycare?" I gave a nod, "If it's okay I'd love to see the place and meet her." Tanya giggled patting my head, "aww don't worry you'll love the place. Just be sure not to overwork yourself or Mrs. Jones might have to put you in time out" I smiled at the adorable teasing of my little side. "Okay I'll try to pace myself" my reply and small pout caused everyone, even my dad, to laugh at the cuteness of the interaction. Maybe this new situation wouldn't be so hard to explain after all.

Me, Tanya and Becca kept joking around and once breakfast was done we decided to go to my room, but this time we talked about school stuff and generally more 'grown-up' topics. It was nice to see how supportive Becca was of mine and Tanya's lifestyle, but she was scared of messing things up, Tanya put a hand on her shoulder "Becca, me and Jenny were scared of messing up too. Heck I panicked when she first wanted to ask me to be her babysitter and thought I screwed up." this caused me to giggle at the memory, lightening the tense mood "yeah you begged me to not break up with you before you got to change me at least once" now Tanya's blush could put a tomato to shame. My two girlfriends looked at me as Becca smiled, still insecure but at least feeling better about it. "So you two are kind of sexual right? I hope it's not a requirement... I mean I like you two and taking care of either of you is fun but..." Tanya gave her a reassuring hug "but you're not ready for that kind of thing. Don't worry sex is purely optional, and like we said we don't want to force you into anything." To both our shock Becca was now crying, hugging the two of us telling us she was so glad we accepted her the way she was.

To my shock I remembered the probably most taxing conversation was still ahead... telling my parents would be so exhausting. I knew they would have a lot of questions about my new relationship but I knew it was mainly confusion, not judgment. I knew mom and dad were monogamous, but not opposed to the concept of polygamy as long as no one got left out. I told Becca that it was okay to not exactly know how she felt as long as she told us when things made her uncomfortable. I also added that we would need to tell my parents about the nature of our relationship so they would not jump to conclusions.

I knew the hardest part would probably be to explain why spankings were suddenly involved at times, especially since I was very openly against things like corporal punishment in the past. I really wasn't looking forward to giving my parents "the talk" about kinks but knowing it would help to prevent misunderstandings I chose to just get this over with and snuggle up with my adorable caring girlfriends afterwards.

So I told my parents that I needed to talk to them and came to the living room with Tanya and Becca holding my hands, I started by stating that I knew they likely had many questions and that while we hadn't fully figured things out ourselves, we would answer to the best of our ability...