A magical morning... how (not) to shower a girlfriend

The next morning was chaotic to say the least, mom had forgotten to set her alarm but luckily awoke to mine, it was close but manageable. So mom was whipping up some breakfast telling us to shower, Tanya objected but we were on a timer so moms reply was one that would have most parents up in arms to lynch her, "I don't care if you two have sex in there just get cleaned up so we can have breakfast before the bus is here!"

Tanya's cute smile said it all, "you heard your mom, let's get cleaned up..." Dragging me into our bathroom and closing the door behind us. I couldn't believe mom suggested that. As we both undressed, I realized Tanya had a wet pull-up on under the unicorn PJ's she borrowed from me "did the dribble gremlin visit you tonight big sis?" She just took it off giggled and jumped into the shower cabin butt naked "Come on Jenny just take your diapees off and join me... Wow you've got a lot of bubble soaps, and so much glittery stuff." followed by a squeal of delight, at this I realized she was just as much in little space after waking up as me. I jumped in and we spend the next fifteen minutes or so painting flowers on each others chests with my glitter soap and having fun with the scented bubbles. It was so comfy there and my soft frog puppet washcloths made scrubbing off all that glittery soap so much fun. It took mom coming in and drying both of us off like we were actual toddlers to finally get back into a proper mindset for the task of getting dressed.

Tanya shook her head a bit, now wearing her jeans and my Dora the explorer hoodie. A sewing project to combine teen and toddler aspects and seeing Tanya, it worked perfectly, highlighting her teen figure while at the same time making her appear like a pouty toddler, it was perfect. My own outfit was a Pink t-shirt with a sparkly unicorn on the chest and some red corduroy overalls with a butt-flap and some butterfly patches. Tanya doing my hair in pigtails had me feeling so small, I was giggling nonstop at that point. I could see in the mirror that Tanya also had a big smile on her face as she put in some hair-clips on her own. Mom calling us had me realize we had slipped into little mode once more.

Once we were back in the kitchen Tanya actually hugged my mom, "sorry, I got carried away and it got Jenny in little-space too..." She was cut off by mom patting her head "Tanya sweetie I knew I'd have to drag you out of the shower as soon as I heard your cute giggles... I don't mind having two big toddlers to care for" This lightened the mood immensely but I still decided to use a normal chair today so I wouldn't slip to far into little-space again.

Breakfast sure was lively today, and we were lucky to have all our drinks in sippy-cups or there would have been one hell of a mess to clean up. Taking off our bibs that mom had thankfully insisted for us to wear we checked our schoolbags one last time and got ready for the bus. I clipped on my pacifier and took Tanya's hand as we finally went out the door.

Becca greeted us with a confused expression, "I thought your mom was supposed to get you Tanya?" She still helped me with my seat-belt as Tanya spoke up, "Mom's car broke down and she asked me to spend the night at Jenny's, so we sort of had an unplanned sleepover. Sorry you didn't get to join" Becca just gave a small chuckle "Nah I'm not mad, at least you two had a fun night...and morning from the looks of it" at this I began suckling my paci to calm my nerves, it was all so much. Becca patting my head and Tanya cooing at me had my blush reach tomato shaming levels fairly quick, but I just loved all this positive attention.

Arriving at school we went along with our usual routines, Becca helping me to get out of the bus and Tanya guiding me to class, telling me to take care. Sitting down at my desk I still couldn't believe how amazing my study session with Tanya had been, applying my newfound understanding I was able to quickly dispose of the problems on my worksheet and turn it in for review. Sadly I wouldn't get any head-pats here... I thought about it for a moment I could just ask for some head-pats, the worst that could happen was being told no.

To my surprise Ms. Winters just smiled and gently ruffled my hair, "Aren't you a cutie Jenny, you remind me so much of my first graders"... Right Ms. Winters is the firsts grade homeroom teacher and only does math for our class. She told me that everything was fine and asked me if I'd like more math exercises or if I wanted to try helping the others. I asked her if I could help the others and so I was soon sitting next to Lara, our classes resident delinquent. She was a troublemaker with a bit of a 'bad-girl' attitude.

"Fu... Damn I don't get any of this" I couldn't believe it Lara was censoring herself for me. It was weird seeing her try to be kid friendly, her dress was clearly not. A white T-shirt, with with a coiled up Chestburster Alien and the words "ready to burst" in red letters above. I couldn't help but smile, "It's okay, I thought the same a few days ago so let's get started" I understood her frustration so I started at how to break down the problem and figure out where the roadblocks were for her.

It took some time but by the end of the lesson I had managed to get Lara back on track, she smiled, thanking me for the help and getting one last joke in "you know you're like a baby-genius, just taller" at that I burst out laughing "Yeah, but you're like a gentle gangster, offering first aid to the mean janitor after beating him up." the incident in question was known all across school. Lara had caught the previous janitor picking on some kids and beaten him up... and then offered him first aid as a 'lesson in kindness' before leaving. We had a good laugh at me bringing it up but then Ms. Winters told us to quiet down again so she could dismiss the class.

Meeting Tanya in the hallway and walking to the playground area was so relaxing. I could drop my big mind a bit and be more playful, it wasn't full on little-space like in the morning but I could still feel myself getting happier. Tanya sending me off after jokingly checking my diaper felt really nice. Joining the little girls already playing in the sandbox I had so much fun even more so after seeing Becca next to Tanya on the bench again.

I waved to my girlfriends and they waved back, I just felt so small and safe in that moment, I knew they'd help me get ready for that dumb exam. I spend some time playing in the sandbox before running over to my girlfriends again...

Authors note: Okay this one was fun to write. Yeah the shower scene had some lewd potential but it didn't feel right, instead I decided on some little-space fluff. And no Lara is not a little, she's intended as a side character...