A sweet night for two 'big' girls. (NSFW!!)

Authors note:

Okay I don't know why I even bother writing this since nobody ever listens anyway. If you are below legal age (usually 18) please do not read this chapter!

Waking up next to Tanya was an experience I never got tired of, I noticed I had been sucking my thumb in my sleep. Still thinking back to yesterdays events I looked at Tanya who had also woken up, "I want to try being sexual today" I gently held Tanya's face with my hands "pretty please" Tanya huffed, "okay baby, we can do that tonight." I felt a bit of a squeeze in my crotch. "Oh my you're soaked, let's get you changed." Tanya had just checked my diaper, and it felt kinda nice.

We got up and Tanya took me to the other bed, starting to change me, but before putting on my new diaper she smiled, "okay do you want to try something sexual my little darling?" I almost squealed "yes!" and Tanya got another wet wipe, this time however she made sure to tease all my sensitive spots, I wanted more so bad but her wiping me 'clean' soon stopped, I whimpered as she pulled away, a slight swat to my inner thigh silenced my protests as Tanya went on to apply the lotion, again it felt like heaven, rubbing along my folds Tanya made sure to provide just enough stimulation to get me all worked up, wanting more. By the time she was done the small nub that is my clit was almost painfully touch starved. I was desperately pushing my hips up into Tanya's hand moaning and panting. "please..." my voice was need made into sound.

Tanya's smile had me squirming, gods she was so hot, "please what baby?" her mocking question had me drooling from all those feelings. "plashe lemme cum mommy" I begged her, but Tanya just closed my diaper "my my... what a fussy baby I have today, all squirmy and babbling around" I mewled at being deprived of this stimulation without any release.

Still I took Tanya's hand and let her get me ready for the day, she would still tease me here and there keeping me all worked up. But the I finally saw my chance to retaliate, "mommy can I help you get dressed?" Tanya seemed to know exactly what I wanted, and agreed. Like she did with me, I teased her mercilessly all the way. Groping her breasts while taking off her PJ top, I went on with putting on her bra, making damn sure to rub her nipples a good bit in the process. Some belly rubs later, I went to slowly taking down her PJ pants, coming face to face with her panties, they where so cute, pastel green with a childish unicorn print on the front.

I couldn't help but smile, kneading her butt and tugging down her panties revealing a perfectly trimmed tuft of hair just above her kitten. I gave it a curious lick, earning me a moan and a "not yet baby, not yet" So I kept on with helping mommy put on her jeans. The rest she did on her own. Telling me the buttons of her blouse where far too complicated for a little baby like me.

Breakfast was a quick affair, but even so we managed to tease each other even more, Tanya feeding me, but this time with an obvious sexual tune to it. I went along with feeding her as well.

After getting ready for the day we walked out, meeting the rest of those who were up by now. Gathered at the meeting spot from yesterday, the teachers arrived and we were told of today's events, a mountain hike was one of the options, we picked that one and Tanya got my diaper-bag... it was nice seeing her with it flung over her shoulder, she looked so hot that way.

Walking along the mountain-trail holding hands with Tanya was such a brilliant experience. Still we both knew that we were hot and bothered from this morning. Still Tanya would hand me my sippy-cup at times to get a drink, we were talking about attraction and what made people attractive to us. At this point I realized that Tanya was like me, she was demisexual and had fallen for me after our shared weekend.

It was a little bit strange how in tune we where, as the hike dragged on I noticed I was messy, to my surprise Tanya placed a finger on her lips as I went to ask for a changie. She then kept talking about how babies grew in regards to potty training, like how an older toddler would ask for changies but a younger one wouldn't care at all and needed to be checked. It was at this point I realized her intention, she didn't want me to ask for changies, she wanted me to wait to get my diaper checked.

The realization made me feel so little but at the same time it felt so hot and sexual for me in a way, being totally dependent on my mommy to check my diapers and change me. My breathing must have gotten heavier since Tanya gave me a head-pat "aww look at you getting all worked up, there is a bench not to far from here we can rest a bit there" She went on to the teacher telling her that we would like to take a different route and would meet back at the summit. After getting the okay we branched off from the other six students at the next parting ways, with Tanya and me now finally on our own she suddenly stopped, "Jenny please stand still" I followed the order and heard the clicking of buttons, the shortalls butt-flap opening up, next I felt Tanya pulling back the waistband of my diaper "oopsies looks like my little baby made a big mess for mommy" she teased, closing up the butt-flap again.

Later we got to the bench, where Tanya went on to change my diapee. The dirty one went into the trashcan next to it, I briefly wondered what the poor clerk cleaning these might think but Tanya teasing my kitten brought me back to what was happening right in front of me. "Silly girl you didn't think you'd get away without some fun did you" So she teased me relentlessly again, I knew I could just use our safeword to stop it, but for some reason I wanted this to continue. Soon I was desperately bucking up my hips, trying to get more stimulation, but Tanya just taped up my new diaper and closed the butt-flap again.

I spend the rest of the walk holding her hand and pouting. Meeting the others at the summit we had a small picnic before descending. It was late afternoon as we returned to our cabin, so we fixed up some dinner first before deciding to take a shower. At that point I smiled and asked to shower together. Tanya smiled and agreed to the idea.

We entered the shower, I giggled turning on the water, it just dawned upon me this was the first time Tanya and me were nude at the same time, and I even had my diapers off. I giggled as I felt Tanya pouring some of my cherry scented glitter soap on my back, she went on washing me and I helped her with washing off too. But then things got serious again.

Tanya looked at me from next to the changing bed "Okay babygirl how do want this to go, rough or soft?" I thought for a tiny bit before deciding to make the most of this... "soft, but I wanna try rough too later" Tanya then guided me over to the bed, as soon as I was down on my back she lifted my legs sliding a diaper under my butt, and delivering a few spanks to my exposed rear, those where different from yesterdays, softer, and slower it felt good. Once I was all lotioned up Tanya grinned giving me a teasing lick along my folds. It felt like a jolt of electricity, pure pleasure flowing up my spine. Once my diaper was closed up Tanya took me over to our bed.

I thought she would go ahead and do something sexual, but instead she went on and dressed me in my cute childish PJ's "now baby let's have some fun okay" Tanya's voice had gotten a seductive yet needy tone as she pulled me on her lap.

She was taking off her top and threw her bra on the floor "now how about my little baby get some nice suckles... come along now just latch on like a good girl" I saw her boobs right in front of my face, it really hit the right buttons for me... I took her nipple in my mouth and gave it a few sucks, from the way Tanya moaned it felt really good to her.

We spend a bit of time like that, with Tanya slowly sneaking her hand in my diaper to start fingering me again,with Tanya sliding her fingers inside my folds, I couldn't keep quiet anymore. Our moans mixed and I began to sneak my hand into her panties "mommy, I wanna make you feel good too." Tanya's face was so cute and hot at the same time, it felt weird to mix the different aspects of being little and being big, I tried a lot more with Tanya, playing with baby-blocks and licking her kitten, humping her leg in my soaking wet diaper, getting spanked and rubbing my kitty at the same time... being talked down to gave me a bit of a strange trill.

After a few hours of hot steamy action we both showered again and Tanya changed me into my night-time diaper, this time without any sexual touches. Soon we where snuggled up in bed next to each other, hugging in our usual fluffy way as I was sucking on my paci. I fell asleep to the image of Tanya smiling at me still blushing a little from our fun...