The camp continues... little-space fluff with Tanya

Waking up early in the morning felt kind of awkward, the memories of last night still buzzing around, but I just wanted to feel little today. Gently nuzzling into Tanya's chest I tried to get more sleep, but instead I found myself crying, feeling absolutely overwhelmed with everything. Tanya must have woken up too as she was now hugging me. "it's okay... mommy's got you." she started humming a lullaby, it felt so soothing. I managed to drift off to sleep again. The next time I woke up, Tanya was already preparing breakfast.

Somehow it made me feel so childish, I yawned and felt my diaper, checking how wet it was, sitting up I noticed I was also messy, this gave me an idea, I got up to sit down on my blanket and start playing with my baby-toys, I would wait for Tanya to check my diaper, just like a little toddler... Noticing I am awake Tanya gave me a smile, "good morning my little angel, did my baby-girl sleep well?" Those words made me feel so safe, so small... I just nodded and giggled, continuing to play with my rattle and shape sorter.

A bit later Tanya finished preparing our breakfast, by the time she came over to me I was totally engulfed in my playing. She patted my head and sat down next to me, her gentle smile looked so motherly... she slowly pulled me into a hug and told me it was time for a changie, I squirmed a little bit, I didn't want to stop playing it wasn't fair... I wasn't that stinky... was I?... A bunch of conflicting thoughts pulled me out of my little world while Tanya was Changing my diaper. It almost felt like waking up from a nice dream, I realized in that moment, that I had slipped into little-space again, "sorry Tanya, I was feeling way too small to help with anything..." Tanya booped my nose "I noticed silly, your little age was 18 months at most... it was kinda cute tho, so with all that take care of, do you think you can manage to be a big girl for me now?"

The way Tanya phrased it as a question let me know she would deal with things if I wasn't ready to be big again. I let her know I was not sure if I could manage to stay big all the time, she just smiled and told me it would not be a problem. She fed me my breakfast and we helped each other to get dressed, something I hoped would be our routine for the entire stay.

Later on we moved out hand in hand to look at today's activities, a visit to the local petting zoo sounded very cute, so Tanya signed us both up. Turns out she had the right idea, those bunnies where so adorable and soft, the sheep didn't want attention too much and I was kind of scared of the goats, I kind of felt myself slipping into little-space but I didn't want to stop it, even tho some of my other classmates where around, I just let it happen, I found myself giggling and being silly soon enough...

To my great surprise my classmates didn't think it was weird, they saw it as having a little sister for a few hours at a time. It felt so liberating to be accepted, they even offered to have some evening playtime with me. So we all met up at camp when the day's activities were over and had fun telling stories, sharing sweets and enjoying a childish evening.

Finally I returned to the cabin with Tanya late in the evening... I was so happy, but also exhausted so Tanya changed my diapers and helped me dress in my PJ's before tucking me in... she wanted to stay up a little longer, I didn't mind... I felt so small being tucked in like that, I loved it, and I loved how Tanya kept me in my little-space the entire time until finally falling asleep...

AN: Not as long as originally intended but I'm getting there again...