Chapter 2

Thoughts="something"

F POV 

I woke up in my aircraft, I stretched my arms and legs and relaxed into the seat.   

F: That felt so good. 

I jumped out of my plane but as soon I landed on the ground and turned around to check the 262, it was bigger, from the fuselage to the engines. I was amazed that how big it was, When I went to the tail section to see if there was any damage, I laid down and went under and there were small bomb bay doors there.

 I put my hand in the door and I felt something that was like a tube and it felt like plastic. I grabbed the thing and pulled it out, It was a flare of the color white, when I look in the bay, there were 7 more, I put the flare back in and got out under the plane. I decide to sleep for more time. After sleeping for what felt like 1 hour, I woke up and it was dark out so I decided to take off. I went inside the cockpit.

F: Engines start up. 

Then I heard a wine-up noise happen but it quickly died down, there was a quiet that could barely be heard. 

F: Line up to airstrip and take off. 

The 262 started to move slowly to the end of the runway, it turned 180 and stopped. After 30 seconds, I saw the throttle go all the way up and the plane started to move forward. When it hit halfway through the runway, the nose started to pull up. I looked out the canopy and we were off the ground. 

F: Level of 2000 meters.

After a few minutes, the 262 leveled off and started to gain speed. I was looking out to get an idea of where I am, Off the left wing there was a light, "I want to check those lights". I said in my mind, then The 262 banked to the left and keep going until it was in front of me. "Thank goodness I don't have to say everything out loud". 

F: It looked like a navel base, but what faction is this one?

While going over the base, I could see that there were 2 ships leaving port. " Lower altitude to 1000 meters." within a few minutes, the 2 ships were more recognizable, it was Prinz Eugen and  Bismarck.  Eugen was in front and Bismarck was behind her. 

"This is where bismarck and hood are going to sink."  while debating if I should help her or not, I spot a British ship following them. It must be Suffolk, might help them here and use my rigging. I started to think about my rigging and then a blue glow happen everywhere in my plane, it disappeared, and the blue cubes started to surround me, and a Hammerhead shark's head popped behind me, and over my head. 

With this, I had control over everything, I turned around and headed for the heavy cruiser. I was above her and a flare appeared in my hands, took the cap off and it ignited it, and let it go. After a few minutes and flashes of light could be seen from Bismarck. 

Bismarck POV 

I was talking to Eugen about the mission when a bright light could be seen behind us and what was under the flare was a Royal navy ship. 

Bismarck: Did she do that on accident? 

Eugen: I doubt it.

Bismarck: then who did?

Eugen: I don't know.

Then my aft turrets aimed, fired at the ship, and smoke could be seen. 

a few hours later

F POV

I have been looking around if there would be any ships, and then there were 2 battleships approaching from the west of bismarck and Eugen. 

F:  Lets's see who is visitors today.