Chapter 17

F POV

2 Day Later

 I was on the dock waiting for Zuikaku to pick me up, but Graf refused to let me go. She thinks I will die because of both the Union and the Royals but with the recent retrofit, I should be fine agents them if needed.

F: How many times do I have to say? I can simply outrun their AA with the three rocket engines I have.  

Graf: That retrofit won't do much with AA focused on you. I just want to protect you and care about you.  

F: Alright Graf, I have a question I wanted to ask since I came back. Do you love me?

Her mood changed from her normal neutral/serious aura and tone to more nervousness/worried.  

Graf: Um. 

She was hesitating and looking around and trying to escape. I started to head to Graf and she started to worry. 

F: I know that you love me. Just tell me and get it out of your chest. 

Graf: Fine! Yes, I do fine. 

She let out a sigh of breath and looked at me. 

Graf: I do love you very dearly But Zuikaku loves you too and now that Azur lane knows about you. I'm just so worried. 

F: First, We are neutral and they know my intentions so I should be fine. Second I know that about Zuikaku and I'm scared to confront her. she was there for me, nice towards me, and somewhat protected me so how about both of you talk it out between you?

Graf: Yea sure. 

I sat down and waited for Zuikaku to come, After a while, Zuikaku came and docked. She need o refuel and I saw that Graf took Zuikaku to a place that was more private. I entered Zuikaku's carrier and went down to the underdeck and made my 262 appear and fix any problems it had. 

Graf POV

I convinced Zuikaku to talk to me in a place more secretive. 

Zuikaku: Graf Zepplen, why do you need to talk to me? 

Graf: Alright, before we talk, is there anything you need to tell me about F?

Zuikaku: did something happen to F?!

She started to look around and try to get back.

Graf: No, F is fine.

Zuikaku: That's good.

Graf: Yea but from what F told me, is it true that love him?

She looked around and became more worried and nervous. 

Zuikaku: Um, is it that ovisous?

Graf: Yea sort of. 

Zuikaku: Yea I do. He is so nice and protected me. I know we only meet for one mission, ( Yea I know it's cringe and corny)  But I love him. 

Graf: That's what I thought. 

Zuikaku: Am I going to get in trouble?

Graf: Nien, but I wanted to talk about sharing him.

she looked at me. 

Zuikaku: Sharing? I thought you would want him for yourself. 

Graf: I still do but you are the close person to him, so It might be good for both of us to share. 

Zuikaku: Im fine for sharing him.

Graf: Alright now we have that done, I will be saying my goodbyes to him. 

Both of us got up and head where F was. 

F POV

I was laying down in my cockpit and reading a book but then I heard footsteps. I looked up from my book and saw that Graf and Zuikaku entered the room and came towards my 262. I got out of the cockpit. 

F: So how was the talk?

Graf: I'll tell you in a minute but Zuikaku wants to know about your new retrofit. 

Zuikaku: Yea, can you tell me what's new? So I know what I can do with you in future missions. 

I was confused about what Graf told me but I went with the flow and told her about the new upgrades.

F: That is all of the upgrades.

Zuikaku: That's nice and we can use all of the upgrades for missions. 

She started to come closer from behind and Graf started to get closer in front of me. 

F: what are you both doing?

Graf: You'll be leaving soon and I'm going to miss you so I will give you a gift that you won't forget. 

Suddenly, both of them sandwiched me between them and Graf started to make out with me, then I felt something in my neck. It was Zuikaku who was kissing and nibbling my neck. five seconds later, graf stopped and let me breathe. 

F: What is the Ah~ meaning of this?

Graf: We both love you and we are going to share.

F: Ah~ could you please stop, what if someone saw this?

Zuikaku: I closed the doors so we were all alone. 

30 minutes later 

Graf POV

I saw that Zuikaku's carrier disappear from a distance and Prinz Eugen came up next to me.  

Eugen: So how was the make-out section with F?

Graf: How do you know about that?!

She took out her phone and waved it in my face. 

Eugen: I recorded everything and going to show it to FDG. 

She started to run to FDG's dorm and I ran after her. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you liked this chapter and have a good day/night.