Chapter 25

Graf POV

"Unknown entity on Friedrich system, Self-destruction procedure starting in 60 seconds." the speaker yelled at full volume. 

I was worried about F who is still in there. I stared to going towards Friedrich at full speed, but he backed away.

"Don't come towards me, Zepplin." he said with worry. " I know you want to get F out, but he wants to say in there." I stopped there.

" I don't trust you Friedrich!" I yelled, everyone looked at both of us, but I didn't care. "He is my boyfriend; I will get him." I went full speed towards him. 

He turned around and went full speed, I tried to follow him. I saw that three fish was under his belly appear and stared to turn around towards me. At first, I thought there was torpedo's ready to fire so I back off, but they were glowing different colors each. The one on the left is glowing a pink, the far right in glowing red and black, and finally the one in the middle glows in a blue color. The fishes flew off him and towards me.  

"I'm sorry but this is how It ends." The voice of F went through the speaker, He sounds calm tone for someone who is strapped on a time bomb.  "The three fishes have something important in them, there is a note on the blue one. Read it for more info-.  

BOOM

A explosion that was the size of a battleship happened; paces of metal flew everywhere. While staring at the fire ball, I saw the three fishes coming toward me. I looked down and they stopped Infront of me, they looked behind me, felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and it was FDG with tears.  

"We should go to AL and see what are in these fishes." I spoke in a sad tone. The three fishes stared to glow and turned into loot boxes. "That make it easier to look inside."

 3 Hours later

No POV

In a room, all four major faction's officers are all on one room. They all are talking and whispering about the three different color loot boxes, pink to the left, blue in the middle and red and black on the right. FDG and Graf are staring at them. 

"Open the blue one, like he said." Graf said to FDG, who is calm but still sadden. She went and pulled the handle. The box stared to open and there was a blue cube but also was a piece of paper with writing. Graf grabbed the paper and stared to read it. 

"Graf, I know you are reading this and know that I am dead, however the cube Infront of you is important. It can bring Friedrich or I back to life with a replacement 262, but there are downsides, if you choose me, I'll be a normal human with all my memory will be erased. If Friedrich is chosen, he will be normal but will take 2 months for him to be operational. Now for the other two cubes, the pink cube is the daughter of Zuikaku and l. Her aircraft would most likely be the Kikka, it looks like the 262 but smaller and with different wings structure, bombloads and different guns. The red and black cube is our daughter between you and me, her aircraft will be more difficult to tell so it will be a gamble of which.  I know mutter will want to see both of her grandchildren, that is why I want you to bring Friedrich back to life. I know it will be difficult for the three of you, but it will be better for the future. " 

They all stood there surprised about all of the information in the paper, but one person was not happy. 

"He must be an idiot to think that I'm bring Friedrich back to life." Graf said with angary tone. She is still pissed at Friedrich for not letting her boyfriend live. 

 "Then tell me how the hell is F going to train both of my grandchildren, if he has no memory of his training?"  FDG said with a tone of anger. She wanted to bring F back, but she wanted his soul to rest due to dying twice. 

"I thought you loved F, Friedrich der Große?" Graf said in a snarky way. At this point, everyone is getting nervous about the tension of the two IB officers.  

" Alright, how about we have a two-hours brake and then we chose then?" Siad Bismark, who was extremely nervous of the two warships. They both nodded and left the room. 

"I hope Graf and FDG, makes the right decision." Said Zuikaku. She is torn apart with the two decisions, so she thinks that both of them will make the right one for the three of them.  

Sorry, that took so long to make. I tried to make this chapter to be last one, but I couldn't make it all fit in one chapter without making it so boring. (Like most chapters in this story) But with all of that I hope you'll have a good day/night.