Chapter 9

Writing ="Writing" 

F POV

I was walking to Graf's ship to change a few things for my plane. When I entered the carrier, I headed to the lower deck. When I got onto the lower deck, I saw that my plane was all repaired and ready to go, I went to the bombardier position to switch out the bombsight for a camera, But I saw that Graf was asleep.  I couldn't do anything due to her being a carrier, So I went up to her ear.  

F: Graf, You look so cute, I could give you a kiss right now. 

I whispered in her ear and she shot up awaken.  

Graf: Really? 

F: Perhaps, But you'll find the answer later. 

I turned around and started to remove the Bombsight, but Graf slapped me. 

Graf: That's for playing with my feeling. 

F: I'm sorry but I can't move you, to change my bombsight.

Graf: But is it true that you would kiss me?

F: If we built the relationship then yeah. 

Graf looked at me and got off allowing me to take the bombsight off and put the camera on. I got out of the position and Graf had a bag for me.

Graf: This bag has a few cubes to replenish and repair your plane. 

F: Thanks, this will come in handy. 

I took the bag, made the plane disappear, went up to graf, gave her head pats, and left the underdeck.

5 minutes later 

I was talking to Graf Spee about some ships that are good but I saw that Akagi and Kaga were coming so I grab my mask and put it on.    

"It seems that I have to go" 

Spee: I hope you have a good month other there.

" Yea and hope that I don't fight but I doubt that will happen."

I went to hug her, and she did the same thing and left. 

Akagi: I hope that you are ready F, are you?

I nodded and got up, got onboard her ship, and started to leave the port.

2 hours later 

I was trying to sleep but I could feel that I was being stared at most of the time.

Akagi POV

I was looking at F who is sleeping.

Kaga: What the fuck are you doing?

Akagi: Just looking at F.

Kaga: What is she so special?

Akagi: She is special that I dought that she is even a girl.

Kaga: What makes you think that?

Akagi: I was in Graf Zeppelin's carrier spying and saw that F and Graf were talking, and F had a deep voice, but I couldn't see her face because They were in an aircraft that looked different. It didn't have a propeller, It had two tubes under the wing and a glass nose, I couldn't see anymore Because It disappeared, and he covered his face with the same mask he has on right now. 

Kaga: Should we integrate her?

Akagi: No, if we do Iron will go against us, so we will see her every move, And If she is a man.

I just couldn't hold it anymore. 

Akagi: I will make him mate with me~!

Kaga POV

I started to worry about my sister and how she is taking everything about F. I hope this doesn't affect her later.  

F POV

I felt that something was wrong, so I made my shark appear and start patrolling the following areas for any enemies. After a while, I got an image in my hand and looked at the image, It was a large force of enemies, but another image came on my other hand and It was of a force of ship girls and their flag is the same as Alagi and Kaga, so their friends of them. I hid the image of the ship girls in my pocket and went up to Akagi's bridge to give her the photo. 

Akagi: F, do you need something?

I gave her a photo.

"enemies" 

Kaga: Do you know where they are? 

"Nien." 

Kaga: How did you get the image in the first place, and why is it good?

" Can't say."

Kaga: Why is that?

"Iron blood Top secret information''

Kaga: Alright, we will get ready for the. attack  

I nodded and was about to leave the bridge but Akagi stopped me. 

Akagi: As we are getting ready to fight, I think that you should do the same. 

" I will not fight because you two should be fine against this fleet and I can see how powerful the empire truly is. 

I left, went to the edge of the deck, and sat down my shark came back and lay on my lap. After a few minutes, the sirens appeared over the horizon, and Zeros, Vals, and B5N  started taking off from the carrier. 

One by one ships started to sink but I saw that from afar humanoid sirens were looking at the battle and writing on something, then I heard cannon fire from afar. Then I know that the shipgirls were near and ready to fight.