Chapter 5

F is communicating with writing = "something" 

F POV

I was at the airfield doing some maintenance on the 262, while checking the engines, I was tapped on the shoulder. After closing the engine's cowling, I turned around and saw Eugen standing there.    

Eugen: What are you doing here? 

" I'm checking the engines for any damage."

Eugen: Why are you doing it and not the Manjuu?

"Manjuu?"

Eugen: It's the little birds' things. 

A little bird came from behind my leg. I grabbed the manjuu, hugged it, and put it down. 

"The manjuu look cute, but the engines are very sensitive, the liability of them is bad, are complex, and the base has no extra engines or spare parts, so I am the only one here to be able to repair it. Anyways Why are you here?"  

Eugen: Bismarck needs you for the meeting, remember? 

" I forgot because of the maintenance of my aircraft" 

Eugen: That's ok, let's get going, follow me.

5 minutes later.

We were in front of 2 huge, dark wooden doors. Eugen open the left door and I entered and she followed me in. In the room, Bismarck was at the end of a long table, with 3 on the left side and Z23 on the right side. Eugen sat down next to Z23, and I was standing on the other side of Bismarck.  One of the women looked like bismarck but she had silver hair and a white uniform. The next one has silver hair, a black hat, a uniform, and a neutral expression but it felt it was serious.

The next woman looked familiar she had long black hair, and she was one of the taller ones but has big differences like having horns, yellow eyes, and red mechanical gloves. Then it hit me, I took the picture of my mother and looked at both of them, then back way.

Bismarck: Is there any problem, F?

I took a paper, wrote something down, and throw it at Bismarck.

"No problem, but one of them looks like someone ."

Bismarck: And who might this be, If you don't mind asking?"

"My mother"

Bismarck: and which one of them looks like your mother?

I hesitated and started to become nervous to answer. Suddenly my shark came out and got in front of me, and stared at the tall black hired one, who stated up, but I started to rub the angered shark to try to calm it down.  

F: I'll be fine, buddy. I whispered to the shark, which nodded but came up to me. I started to take my mask out. After taking it out I looked at Bismarck and took the paper from her, But the woman with silver hair, and a neutral expression, looked at me with happiness.  

???: F, is that you!?!

F: Do I know you?

???: It me, your carrier, Graf Zepplen. 

F: You're my aircraft carrier.

She nodded but then the woman with black hair, sated to come toward me but stopped when my hammerhead started to circle her, after 2 circles, he got on top of her and wagel his tale, which meant she was my mother because the shark was my old german shepherd Friedrich. 

( 2 facts, fact 1, F requested that his old dog be his pet shark, and fact 2, F mother's was in WW1 general and Friedrich was her pet. F mother was a successful general, and she got the Star of the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross, which was different from the WW2 Grand Cross making bismarck confused when she saw the cross.)

F: Friedrich, come here. 

Which made both my hammerhead and the black-haired women come to me.

???: Son?

F: Mom?

???: Yea, it's me, my son. 

I went up to her and hugged her will all my might, she did the same and started to cry. 

F: I missed you so much, mom.

???: I missed you as well. 

we broke apart and looked at her.

F: What's your name, mom?

FDG: My name is Friedrich der Große, but call me mom.