Chapter 4

F is writing = "somthing" 

Bismarck POV

I was looking around as F's aircraft was cruising at 2000 meters (about 6561 feet), Off the side of the throttle was a picture, and an Iron cross was on the left side of the seat, in the picture had a woman.  She looked exactly like Friedrich der Große but the uniform was different and had an iron cross as well, she had a boy next to her and a dog next to her. 

Bismarck: Eugen, can you hear me? 

Eugen: Yea, the engines are silent enough that we don't need to use our radios, so what do you need me?

Bismarck: There is a picture of a woman that looks like Friedrich and she is with a boy. 

Eugen: Can I see the picture?

Bismarck: Yea but how are you going to see it?

There was a sound of bagging under me, I looked down there and it was a trap door with a handle. I open the door and Eugen was on the other side and took the picture from me.

Bismarck: Don't rip it, it might be important to F. 

Eugen: I won't rip it. 

She was looking at the picture.

Eugen: Yea, she does look like FDG all from the height to the hair, but the uniform is different, and why does she have an Iron cross? 

As I looked there was an Iron cross around her neck and looked at the cross on the side of the seat.

Bismarck: Could that be F's mother?

Eugen: Well duh, People don't have images of random women, it is either of a partner or a loved one, like a sister or mother. 

Bismarck: Dose that mean that F is a boy?

Eugen: Maybe but we can't just go say that she is, if we do then she might be mad at us.

Bismarck: Should we ask her about this in private?

Eugen: No right now, She might not like that we went through her stuff, then when?

Bismarck: When she sees FDG, so if she reacts differently, then we ask her. 

Eugen: Good idea, anyways is there any important thing that is happing soon?

Bismarck: Yea, Graf Zeppelin retofit is almost done.

Eugen: will she get new aircraft?

Bismarck: She will get new FW 190's, new Ju 87's, and other good things.

Eugen: That's good, but how are going to land?

Bismarck: I don't know.

I started to worry but then I saw that F was lying on his shark and looking at me. I put the picture back in its place. 

"Why are you worrying?" She wrote on a piece of paper.

Bismarck: How are we going to land?

"I'm going to drop off about 3km from the base because I don't want heavy AA shooting at me." She wrote it down on the same paper piece.

After reading what she said, I Look up and saw the base in front of us. The aircraft was stated to descend to 200 meters.  

" I would recommend you tell Eugen that both of you get your rigging activated." 

Bismarck: Eugen Get your rigging ready to activate, we going to be dropped off. 

Eugen: Ok.

the cockpits opened and I jump out and activated t my rigging, behind me, I saw That Eugen had slipped from under the plane and activated her rigging. 

Eugen: That was a nice ride. 

Bismarck: It was.

From behind us, F was levitating with her shark next to her, petting it, the plane is still flying around, then it disappeared into blue cubes.  

Eugen: Why do you still have your shark?

"I love him"

Bismarck: Alright, we should go to the base and get you in our ranks.

She nodded.

F POV

With both Bismarck and Prinz Eugen's ships getting docked, I landed on the dock, Both of them got docked and 2 girls came toward them.  one had blond hair, green eyes, a red, black, and gray uniform,  and red gloves. The other one had purple eyes, blond hair, white gloves, and white, black, and gold uniforms. 

Eugen: Did my sister miss me?

???: hell no, I just came to check up on you. She look at me and came closer toward me, with this my shark came between me and the woman, and growled at her. she got her rigging appeared and pointed to the shark. 

Bismarck: Put your weapons down, Hipper.  

Hipper: Why?

Eugen: You might make our new ally turn against us. 

Hipper: Then tell her to stop their shark.

I started to calm the shark down, and after a few minutes, it started to calm down but it had its guard up. 

I took a piece of paper out and gave it to Bismarck.

 "Sorry, he is my bodyguard and will become aggressive if I feel threatened."  She read it out for the rest to hear. They started to look at Hipper.

Hipper: HMP. and walked away. 

Eugen: I'm sorry about my sister.

???: Anyways, My name is Z23, I hope that we can be friends.

 She put her hand out, and I shook her hand.  

Bismarck: Is there any new thing that is happing Z23?

Z23: Graf's retrofit is complete.

Bismarck: Good, can you get all of the high officers in the meeting room in an hour?

Z23: Yes. 

Z23 started to walk away. 

Bismarck turned towers me.

Bismarck: I want you to come with us F if that's ok.

I nodded in response.