Chapter 6

F POV

FDG: My name is Friedrich der Große, but call me, mom.

But then a woman with blond hair, black horns and uniform, and smaller red and black claws. came into the room, and went up to my mom.

???: Mutter, who is this, and why are they calling you mom?

FDG: He is my son.

She turned her head over to me and gave me a stare that scarred me, and my shark went in front of me, stared back at her, she stared came toward me, and my shark growled at her. 

???: Get Out of the way, shaky. 

She was about to hit my shark, but *BONK* and she fell on the ground. My shark swiveled its head and hit the side woman so hard that it knocked her out with its head. I went up to my shark and checked for any damage, He didn't have any damage, and patted him.

F: Mom, who is this woman, and why did she call you mutter?

FDG: Her name is Roon, and everybody calls me that.

F: Ok but why is she so aggressive?

FDG: She loves to fight and has a dark side but I keep her in check. 

F: Is she going to try to kill me?

FDG: No son, I will protect you.

F: Do you know, why she acts like this?

My mother was about to answer but Bismarckanswer for her.

 Bismarck: We don't know why she acts like that.

I went up to roon, who had woken up and got started to become aggressive in response Friedrich went up to roon, but I stopped him. 

F: I got this,Friedrich.

I started to move toward her and her claws slashed at me but I dodged out of the way, stretched my hand out, and started to head pat her. She stopped and looked at me

Roon: W-What are you d-doing?

F: It's a head pat, do you like it?

I smiled at her and I saw that there was a light blush on her cheeks. 

Roon: I LOVE IT GIVE ME MORE!!

F: Ok, but don't try to kill me, ok?

She nodded, and I started to give her more head pats but when I look around, everyone was staring at me.

F: Why are you staring at me?

FDG: fu~ fu~, I guess that they are jealous. 

F: it's late out and I'm tired. 

I saw that they all looked outside and it was dark outside. 

FDG: I think that you will sleep with me.

Graf: And why would he do that?

I saw Graf was giving mom a mad stare and looked at me with a smile. I felt like there was a fight so I started to leave the room but I felt a tug of my sleeve, I looked to my left and roon looked at me. 

Roon: Do you want to sleep with me?

She gave me a cute face and still held my arm. I started to have a light blush but Graf saw this.

Graf: Oh no you don't run, He is my pilot, so he will be with me. 

Roon: I would like to see you try.

They started to argue again and Bismarck came to me.

Bismarck: sorry about them, do you want a dorm?

F: No, I don't want girls to think I'm a pervert, I'm going to my plane, Goodnight.

Bismarck: Ok, goodnight.

I left the room and headed to my plane.

five minutes later 

I had been staring up at the night sky for a while and felt extremely sleepy, but I heard footsteps nearby. I got off the wing and saw a little girl with gray hair, a navy blue dress, and white gloves looking at the sky. 

F: Hey little girl, what are doing here?

???: Um, I couldn't sleep, so I came to look at the stars.

F: If you don't mind asking but why can't you sleep?

She looked at me, at the sky, and started to cry. I went closer to her.

F: Why are you crying?

???: I sacred.

F: Of what?

???:  That I will die.

F: Why do you think of this?

???: *sob* with the rising tensions between *sob* the four major factions,*sob* I'm scared.

F: Do you have someone to help you?

???: I only have one friend and she is asleep. 

I went up to her and hugged her.

F: I'll be your friend then.

I felt that she put her arms around me and continue to cry. After a while, she had fallen asleep in my arms, so picked her up and put her in my seat and put my jacket over her and I went in the bombardier position and slept there.