Chapter 11

"Writing"

Akagi POV

I was putting bandages around my leg that got bitten, but then I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind me and I turned my head around. 

Akagi: Observer Alpha, what do you want?

Observer Alpha: I just wanted to see what happened to a friend, so what happened?

Akagi: The shark from that IB girl bit my leg for no reason.

Observer Alpha: You pushed something that she didn't want to talk about so it's your fault. 

Akagi: are you on her side now?

Observer Alpha: No but I'm trying to get IB on our side, now since the attack is approved, I can give you this. 

She pulled out a dark purple cube.

Observer Alpha: This is the last cube needed to activate Orochi and you can get your sister back.  

Akagi: Good, Orochi had drained most of our resources for a while but now the Crimson axis will take over the seas. 

She gave me the cube and put the cube in my picket. 

Observer Alpha: damage the base, not fully destroy it.    

Akagi: Fine.

I headed to my carrier. 

F POV

I don't remember anything that happen after leaving Akagi behind but I started to wake up and I felt something soft under my head. 

???: You must be tired.

I looked up and saw a woman with a red dress, white long sleeves with black ends, a hood, brown hair, and brown-sh eyes. 

"What happens?"

???: You were unconscious on the ground when I passed by, so I took you in my carrier. Also, you look different than a normal Sakura Empire ship. 

"Yea, I'm from Iron Blood."

???: That would explain it but what are you doing here?

" To report anything that happens here or on the battlefield to Iron Blood, anyway what's your name?"

Zuikaku: My name is Zuikaku, the second in the Shoukaku carrier class. 

"My name is F, nice to meet you."

Zuikaku: Nice to meet you too. Are you going to our battle tomorrow?

"Yes I will but can I go with you?"

I saw that she was surprised by the question.

Zuikaku: Y-Yea, sure but souldn't you go with Lady Akagi?

"No, she did something I didn't like and I don't want to talk to her."

Zuikaku: Ok, we are an hour or two to wait for departure, so get comfortable. 

"Ok, but what am I laying on?"

Zuikaku: Um my thighs. 

"... I'm going to stay like this."

Then I went back to sleep. 

1 hour and 30 minutes later 

Shoukaku POV

I was looking for my sister for the mission that we have to go but I could not find her. I went to her carrier, went to the deck, and I saw her but there was someone laying in front or on of her.