Chapter 15

FDG's POV

I was sitting next to F, took off his mask,  and started running my hands through his hair, It was soft and easy to run through. He looks so tired and I just want to hug him but of course, I have to wait for that. From what Köln told me, He should be fine but it will take time to recover. Other than that, I'm proud of him that he came back alive but I will punish him later for making me worried.  

Bismarck: So, how is he?

I turned around and saw that Bismarck entered and behind her were Eugen and Graf. Graf rushed in and held his hands. 

FDG: He's fine, he just needs to rest. 

Eugen: I still can't believe that he didn't die.

Bismarck: It's a miracle but Graf what happened?

Graf: We were heading back but we got intercepted by battleships. I told him to stay in the ship but he ran out and he told me that there were 3 girls with King George V class rigging and Hood was there too.  

Bismarck: did Hood do anything?

Graf: I don't know, anyways the situation got worse when F tried to get me out of there but I refused, so he made his shark to get me out of there. 

Eugen: So he gave you time to get you out of danger and he went toe to toe with 3 battleships. You got yourself a lucky guy right here. 

Graf looked away while having a light blush on her cheeks. 

Bismarck: Anyways How did he even do that?

FDG: We will have to wait for that answer. 

5 hours later

F's POV

I started to wake up but I felt a hand on my head. I looked to my left and saw mom sleeping but her hand was still on my head then someone came into the room. It was Bismarck who came in and sat down.

Bismarck: How are you F?

F: I'm doing fine.

Bismarck: That's good but I have a question. 

F: what is it?

Bismarck: How did you survive an attack from KGV and two of her sisters?

F: Um, I dropped a bomb at one rigging which took both of her front turrets, while they tried to help their sister, I went in close with my MP-40 and attacked them but they stabbed me with their swords.  

Bismarck: Alright but your luck that your rigging somehow protected you. 

F: really?

Bismarck nodded.

Bismarck: I think you need to wake your mom up. 

F: why she looks so tired?

Bismarck: She was going crazy for your safety but also was Graf for some reason. 

I started to blush and look away and bismarck looked at me with a smug face. After a few seconds, I started to shake my mom and she woke up.  

FDG: Sohn!

She went up to me and hug me.

F: Mom, can you let me go?

FDG: No, You made me worry about you. 

I looked up and saw bismarck snicker and saw Graf in the doorway giving me a scary look. 

F: H-hey Graf.

Graf: You're going to tell me everything that happened right now! 

Azur Lane Base

Hood's POV

I was drinking my Tea while Both Eagle Union and Royal Navy trying to get answers out of me. I Told them everything that happen but Royal Navy say that my statement could not happen.  

QE: Our AA should have taken that Girl out of the air easily.

Hood: Yea but she was faster than a normal airplane and the bomb made an ammunition explosion and knock out both fount turrets of KGV.  Also, they made the mistake of attacking Graf Zeppelin. 

QE: What are you saying, Miss Hood?

POW: She is a traitor to the Royal Navy.

Hood: No, I'm saying that the girl was defending her carrier while KGV and her sisters attacked them. 

QE: The girl is a danger to us.

Hood: Now she is not, she was stabbed so much that makes England's stabbing problem look like a normal Tuesday. 

POW: Good, she desverd that. 

I just look at POW, who is trying to convince QE to get that girl killed for her sister's revenge (NO, KGV and her sisters are not dead) but QE said no and I drank my tea in satisfaction. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Filler chapter. Have a good day/night.