Chapter 23

Akagi POV

I was hiding near the docks and waiting for F. I was hiding behind crates, I looked over them, and saw FDG and Zepplin was hugging him. I was mad but calmed down, I was getting everything ready, but something hit the top part of my head, and everything went black.

Akagi's mind

No POV

Akagi is laying in a room that was all black. She stared to wake up and confused why she was here. after getting up, she stared walking around, but she heard footsteps and turned around and saw another Akagi. 

"Fuck, don't tell me you escaped." said Akagi. She saw Akagi (?) walked closer with an angry face.

"Yes, I did, yandere self." said the other Akagi (o), staring at her eyes. 

" That trap should have token years to escape!" yelled Akagi (y). She couldn't believe that the original one was Infront of her. 

" That doesn't matter now, the only thing that matters is, I'm taking my body back, bitch." Akagi (o) made her rigging appear, Akagi (y) made her rigging appear but instead of a dark red color, it was a bright yellow.  

" If you're a copy of me, then why is your rigging yellow?" Akagi (o) said in a calm manner but still having her guard up. 

"Well, I'm your yandere self, normally I would say here and do nothing but every time you first saw Her, I came out a lot, But I got tired of her, and I saw F, so I tried to get with him but failed.  After I heard that F was going back to IB, I was mad that I would never come out again, but observer came in here while you fell asleep told me, the next time I took control of your body, I would be out forever, and you would be trapped in here." Akagi (y) said, 

Akagi (o) POV

"YOU TRIED TO GET WITH ZUIKAKU'S AND GRAF BOYFREND?!" I yelled at her, and she nodded. 

" Omfg, I'm going to be hamulated or Zuikaku will kill me, or FDG and Graf will kill me." I said in a worry tone. After some seconds, I sighed, got some of my fighter ready and told her. " I'm going to kill you to try and fix this mess!" I yelled and sent my fighter out.

The fighters stared to go straight for the other Akagi (y), she responded with sirens jets going out and fight my Zeros. She got a katana out and rush me. I didn't have anything with me, so I jumped and sent ten kamikazes. The kamikazes rushed at full speed, two of them was hit by AA but they still went, all ten hit her and her rigging. I got some distance from her and turned around. She came out of the smoke and rushed me, sent some fighters and bombers. Half of my fighters from before appeared and target the bombers.

 Most of the bomber was destroyed but three were unharmed and stared to climb. Those three bombers stared to dive; my AA opened fire. After, a few seconds later, the bombers pulled up and whistles filled the air, I looked up. Three bombs were coming diving towards me at full speed. I could not believe it; I'm going to die the same, Sōryū did in real life. I sent the rest of my fighters and bombers to do a kamikaze mission and try to end her. I jumped and tried to evade but the bombs landed and exploded under me. I land on the water, looked up, and saw that the planes did their jobs and hit her. 

" Let's hope that ends her." I wisped and thinking she died but she rushed me and grabbed my throat. 

"I'm not dead, I'm going to have your body forever and KILL F!" Akagi (y) yelled and tightening her grip. 

I tried to fight back but I wasted everything, my bombers, fighters, and my AA ammunition. she had a face of happiness knowing that I'm going to die but sound of engines sounded around us. I looked to my left; it was a lonely G4N flying towards us. She was confused and let go, I used this time to get way away from her. I looked back and the G4N had dropped a small plane, that was white, had no proper, and a photo of a cherry blossom in it nose.  It was gliding but then a bright light appeared behind the aircraft happened which caused plane stared to accelerate fast. After a few seconds, she notices that it was going for her. Her AA stared to open up and sent fighters, but it was too late, the plane slammed Akagi's (y) gut and a huge explosion happened, and she fell forwards and start sink. The G4N disappeared and purple flowers peddles stared to fall on me, the same color of Amagi's eyes. 

"I will always be here for you, sister." a whisper of Amagi's voice and something hit my head, and everything went black.  

Out of the dream Akagi's mind. 

I stared to open my eyes and the first thing I saw was FDG's barrels up to my face, Zuikaku katana up to my neck and a stern look from Graf, I swallowed and waved at them. 

"H-How are you three?" I said in a scared tone 

FDG started first, "We are doing good, but I don't recommend you move, if you want to live."  

"Zuikaku and Graf, I know you both might not believe me, but I don't like your boyfriend." I said with a calm voice but sacred of them.

" And why would we believe you?" Zuikaku said with a tone of anger.

"I just wanted to meet him. He looked nice to talk to and be friends with, but I don't like him that way."  I said with worry. 

"What do you mean?" Graf said with confused. 

"I-I don't like F but I like ********., with all of my heart." I saw with embarrassed tone, knowing that my secret was out in the wild.  (I'm not telling you who it is until next chapter. but you can guess) 

" How do we know, you're lying?" Siad Graf with a serious tone.

" You have to trust me, on this one." I said, they both looked at each other and back at me.

"Then kiss her Infront of us then." Zuikaku said in a demanding tone.   

"Fuck." it was the only word that came out of my mouth.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you liked this chapter and have an amazing day/night.