Chapter 27

No POV

"You better back off, Friedrich der Große" My shark said in a tone of anger. He was a bull shark, aggressive to others but friendly to Zeppy and Zuzu. While staring at FDG, his dorsal fin moved to the side, a Dubble barrel turret append.     

"C-calm down, please." Zeppy spoke in a scared tone and went up to her shark. " I-Its fine, t-they are from Iron Blood. See?" She pointed out the cross on Prinz Eugen's neck. The shark stared at the cross for a few seconds, then retraced the turret.     

" S-sorry about his behaver, he gets extremely p-protective towards me." she said in a sad tone. The bull shark was stared to low himself and laid down on the floor. Most of Iron Blood was staring at her with blank stares. Zeppy was getting worried that Iron Blood didn't like her until.   

"YOU'RE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!" Said all of Iron Blood officers, Eugen rushed and hugged Zeppy. Eugen went and hugged her lefts side. 

"Your skin is very soft and smooth." Eugen spoke and went to touch her hair. " And your hair is silky smooth." 

"T-th-thanks Miss Eugen but you're getting pushy." Zeppy spoke and tried to push her a way, but Eugen didn't stop. " Now, Now, don't try to stop me, your way better than my board of a sister."

A low growl could be heard, Eugen thought it was Hipper's Rigging and thought nothing about it but the rest of the Iron blood and Suraka Empire was staring to the shark. He was getting aggravated that someone was so close to his owner. His eyes turned into a gray color and stared to approach Eugen from behind. Zuzu was looking at the situation with worry. She knows that Zeppy's shark is the most aggressive and has the biggest bite forces from the rest of her family's sharks. 

" You better stop, wütend ( Angry)." She said in a serious demander.  " I don't think Zeppy wouldn't be happy if you bit miss Eugen." Wütend turned towards Zuzu and back at Eugen but still went towards her. Eugen turned her head and now was facing wütend head-to-head. 

" Zuzu, you know I wouldn't disobey my owner. But You also know that I can't let anybody get close to her, we would want a repeat of the Incident. right?" He said in a tone of calmness but had a hint a anger behind it.   

" You know damn well that it was not my fault that it would happen." She yelled back.  

"What is he talking about Zeppy?" Said FDG in worried tone that no one has heard before. 

"Zuzu and I was doing a patrol over an area so our transports could arrive safely, but Zuzu spotted alone Battleship." She said calmly. " She wanted to attack it but I wanted to finish the mission, after some talking, she convinced me to follow her down and attack. As we stared to go through the clouds, a whole task force was concentrating fire at us. I tried to stop my attacking run but it was too late. Both engines were shot up to bits, tale was not responsive, at that point I was a fully loaded Ohka. My shark appeared, which was a hammerhead shark, was full a hole. I wanted to help him, but he said that it was too late for that and now he had one mission. He hit me with his tale, and I fell off from my aircraft and into the water. As soon as I hit the water, A fire ball could be seen on the side of the Battleship, and everything went black." 

Everyone was quiet and looking at Zeppy with sadness. But something was missing, where was Zuzu in the attack?  

"Where were you doing the attack, Zuzu?" Spoke Amagi with a tone of anger, knowing where this was going. 

" I broke off from the attack and went into the clouds and witness everything." she said with Reget and standees. 

 "Yep, She LEFT her sister to die while she didn't get a starch." Wütend said in anger. " With the death of Zepp's shark, may he rest in peace, they decided that I took his role as shark and protect her at ANYCOSTS."   

The whole room was quiet, knowing that one almost left another to die and they nothing to say after that but the silents was short lived due to Zeppy. 

"But I'm not mad at my sister." Zeppy said. " She saw an opportunity to leave and took it, I wasn't luck but at least I lived to tell the tale. But what matters know is that we start new lives right know."  She looked at ZuZu, who nodded, Wütend not happy but just nodded and the rest of the officers doing the same with smiles and happiness. 

This is the last chapter of this story. I can't thank you enough for reading this shitshow of a story but seriously, with my whole hart, thank you very much for staying around and reading it. I hope my next project can do better. I hope you all have an amazing day/night. :)    

POV %#$^%$

That was more than expected but not enough enjoyment to satisfy me. I sighed and wanted to Medusa and Roma.

"I think it's time to let the next one to go in." I said with calmness but happiness. They looked at me with worry. 

"Are you sure?" They spoke. I nodded and Medusa sighed. 

"Let's get this shit over with." He said, " Come though Battlecruiser" A massive ship appeared but it was different. It's second and third turrets was replaced with two massive Canes and had four smaller ships around the Battlecruiser. THE Auxiliary Battlecruiser or ABC. (I made this shit up, make fun of me if you want.)  (I must have been on something when this idea happened in my head.)