1. Today is consecration!

"Aree jaldi jaldi karya karo aaj jashan hai aur tumlog aise karya kar rahe ho jaise jashan ek mahine baad ho (Do it fast, the celebration is going only and you all are working as if it is after a month.)" Rajmata Devika, mother of Maharaj Kamal Pratap shouted on the servants who were decorating the palace.

"Aree mata shant, wo log sabhi apna karya kar rahe aur samay se pehle hi poora kar lenge ( Oh mother calm down, they are doing their work and they will complete in before hand.)" Maharaj Pratap said keeping hand on his mother's shoulder and smiling at the servants.

"Aree tu yaha kya kar raha hai jaa kar taiyaar ho aaj tera rajya abhishek hai na (Hey what are you doing here? Today is your consecration in the kingdom, go and get ready.)" Rajmata said while hitting Maharaj on his arms.

"Aree maa wo toh shaam ko hai abhi bohot samay hai! Maa aap jyada chinta na kare sab ho jayega sahi se! (Mother, it is in the evening, there's still a lot of time left in it. You don't worry, everything will go smoothly.)" Maharaj said giving an assuring smile to Rajmata who nodded and left.

"Poori duniya jinse darti hai wo Rajmata se darte hai (The one whole world fears of, is afraid of her mother.)" A servant said to another which Maharaj heard and he looked at the servant. The servant got worried but Maharaj chuckled and left.

-----

"Mai tumse naraaz hu Deep (I'm angry from you Deep.)" Shrutika said to her love Deepak.

"Aree par kyu humne kya kiya Shruti? (What did I do Shruti?)" Deepak asked.

"Aapne mujhe vachan diya tha ki aaj aap mujhe ghumane le jayenge (You have promised me to take me somewhere today.)" Shrutika said and turned.

"Hume maaf kar dijiye Shruti par aap ko toh pata na aaj bhaia ka rajya abhishek hai toh hum kisi aur din aapko ghumane le jayenge (Please forgive me Shruti but you know right, today is the consecration of my elder brother in the kingdom. So we'll go some other day.)" Deepak said while coming infront of Shrutika and holding ears.

"Aree haa mai toh bhul hi gayi thi aaj aapke bhaia ka rajya abhishek hai! Aakhir aaj hume humare naye raja mil hi jayenge (Oh yeah I forgot about it. Today finally we will get our new king.)" Shrutika said excitely.

"Aap samay se aa jaiyega aaj hum dono mahal me bhi ek saath honge (Comeon time, today we both will be together in the palace.)" Deepak said.

"Haa par kisi ne hume sath me dekh liya toh gadbad ho jayegi toh aap khud pe kaabu rakhiyega (Yes but if someone saw us together then it will be great trouble so you need to be in your limits.)" Shrutika said giggling while Deepak made a grumpy face.

"Ab hum chalte hai rajya abhishek ki taiyaariyan karni hai (Okay now I should leave, there are preparations to be done for consecration.)" Deepak said and kissed Shrutika's hand and left.

Shrutika waved her hand at him and so did Deepak. Shrutika went to her house.

"Shrutika jaldi se taiyaar ho jao aur ache kapde pehenna! Sabke saamne humari izzat mat utarna (Shrutika get ready quickly and wear decent clothes. Don't wash my dignity in front of everyone.) " Shrutika's father Mohanlal said who is one of the most trusted minister of the palace. Shrutika felt bad but didn't reacted as she was used to it.

Shrutika's mother came to her and cupped her face "Bura mat manna baccha tum toh janti ho na unhe (Don't get upset child, you know him right?) "

"Haa maa mujhe pata hai tum chinta mat karo (Yes I know mother, you don't worry.) " Shrutika smiled at her mother.

Shrutika changed her clothes and get her hair done. Then they left for the palace which was Fully decorated with flowers and was looking very beautiful. She was roaming here and there looking for Deepak when someone called her. She looked back and was shocked to see the person.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and feel free to do any type of comments and tell me your reviews!

Thank you
~Anu