2. Maharaj Pratap live long!

Shrutika turned around and saw it is Maharaj Pratap. She said nervously while joining her hands "Pranam maharaj! (Greetings king!)" "Pranam, aap yaha kisi ko dhundh rahi thi kya? (Greetings, are you looking for someone here?) " Maharaj said while smiling at her. "Jii nahi wo mai zara raasta bhul gaye the! (No ling, actually I forgot the way)" She lied biting her lower lips. "Koi baat nahi aaiye hum aapko raasta dikha dete hai (No problem, you can come with me, I'll show you the way.)" Maharaj said to her. "Aapko takleef lene ki koi jarurat nahi hai Maharaj mai khud dhundh lungi (You don't need to bother king, I'll find it myself)" Shrutika said not looking at him. "Pakka? (Are you sure?)" He asked with concerned. "Jii maharaj mujhe aagya de (Yes king. Give me permission.)" Shrutika said while bowing a little and Maharaj nodded and she left.

She sighed thinking that Maharaj didn't got suspicious. She was standing in a corner when someone pulled her in a corner. She was to shout but she felt a palm on her mouth. She saw it was Deepak and shook her head "Hume dhundh rahi thi aap? (Were you looking for me?)" Deepak asked her with teasing smile. "Kya kar rahe hai aap deep koi dekh lena toh musibat ho jayegi (What are you doing? If someone would see us, there would be great trouble.)" Shruti said worriedly. "Koi nahi dekhega. (No one will see.)" Deepak said, Shruti was about to say something but he put his finger on her lips. He pulled her by her waist and kissed her forehead. He was going to kiss her cheeks when he heard a voice "Deepak" he rolled his eyes and Shrutika giggled. He kissed her cheek and left.

Shrutika too went to the hall where everyone was present. There was still some time left for the rajya abhishek to start. She was standing in a corner looking here and there when her father Mohanlal called her. She went there, Mohanlal and his wife Meena were already there talking with some other guests. Mohanlal said with a sugar coated smile to them looking at Shrutika "Yeh hai humari putri Shrutika (She's my daughter, Shrutika.)" Shrutika looked at them and joined her hand and said "pranam. (greetings.)" "khush raho beta! Bohot hi pyaari bachi hai aapki (Be happy child. Your daughter is so lovable.)" The lasy said smiling at me while my father smiled back looking at me and caressing my hairs which I knew was just a drama because it was not the first time. She rolled her eyes and stood there nodding sometimes in their conversation.

"Aap sabhi se nivedan hai ki kripya ek jagah yaha aa kar khade ho jaye! Rajya abhishek ka karyakram shuru hone wala hai. (I request all of you to gather here. The consecration ceremony is about to start.)" A man came and said to everyone present there. They stood in both the sides of the hall. "Maharaj Kamal Pratap padhar rahe hai. (Maharaj Kamal Pratap is heading.)" The same man said and the crowed started saluting him "Maharaj Pratap, salamat rahe! Maharaj Pratap, salamat rahe. (Maharaj Pratap, live long. Maharaj Pratap, live long.)" Maharaj came and sat on his throne. A servant came and stood beside Maharaj bowing her head down and holding a plate in her hand with crown in it. Rajmata took the crown and put it on the head of Maharaj. The whole crowd started clapping.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and feel free to do any type of comments and tell me your reviews!

Thank you
~Anu