4. My daughter is so lucky!

"Aree Deepak shant ho jao wo humare hi mahal ke ek mantri ki beti hai (hey Deepak calm down she's the daughter of one of the minister's of our kingdom)" Maharaj Pratap said blushing a little not to be noticed by anyone. "Ohoo maa dekho toh bhaia ko (Mother, look at brother)" Deepak said teasing. "Aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa aap log soch rahe hai humne toh bas unki madad ki sur wo hume dhanyawad de rahi thi (There's nothing like what you guys are thinking. I just helped her and she was thanking me. That's it)" Maharaj Pratap said and Deepak and Rajmata gave a teasing smile to him.

"Mazak ki baat nahi hai Kamal. Ab toh tum maharaj bhi ban gaye ho aur tum jaante ho na humare samrajya ka niyam. Maharaj ke sath Mahal me ek maharani bhi honi chahiye. (But it's not a matter if joke Kamal. You have became a king now and you know the rules of our kingdom. There should be a queen with the king as well)" Rajmata said. "Haa maa pata hai hume, aap chinta na kare hum jald hi vivah kar lenge. (I know mother, don't worry I'll marry soon)" Maharaj said to which Rajmata nodded and left.

"Toh bhaia...( So brother...)" Deepak was in a mood to tease Maharaj but was cut off by Maharaj "Hume neend aa rahi hai. (I'm feeling sleepy)". Deepak made a grumpy face and rolled his eyes.

--------------

Shrutika and her mom dad were sitting in hall silently, her whole face was red and eyes were swollen. She was in her own thoughts of Deepak when someone knocked at the door. She went towards the gate to open it. It revealed a man from the army of Hastinapur. "Mantri ji hai? (Is minister there?)" He asked and Shrutika nodded in reply and asked him to come inside. He came inside and handed a letter to Mohanlal "Mantri ji ye khat aapke liye Rajmata ne bhejwaya hai (Minister, king's mother has sent this letter for you) " Mohanlal nodded taking the letter and the man went after bowing down in front of him.

"Ye khat me kya ho sakta hai? (What could be in this letter?)" Meena said looking at the letter "hum abhi khol ke dekhte hai (I'll open it and see)" Mohanlal said. Mohanlal opened the letter and read it.

Mohanlal ji,

Humne yeh khat aapko ye suchit karne ke liye bheja hai ki humara bada putr yaani ki sabke Maharaj Kamal Pratap aapki putri Shrutika se prem karte hai. Aur hume bhi lagta hai ki aapki beti Maharani banne ke liye shresth hai ( I have sent this letter to aware toh that my elder son urf everyone's king Maharaj Kamal Pratap loves your daughter Shrutika. And I also think that your daughter is suitable for becoming the queen.)

Toh hum chahte hai ki humare putr aur aapki putri ka vivah ho jaye. Humari taraf se koi zor jabardasti nahi hai, aap soch ke apna nirnay lijiyega aur phir hume suchit kariyega. (So I want that your daughter and my son should marry each other. There's no forcing from our side, you can think about it and then take the decision and inform us.)

-Rajmata Devika

Shrutika was shocked as hell on listening to what the letter said. While her mom and Dad were very happy. "Isse khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai ki iss Shrutika ka vivah Maharaj se hoga. Pata nahi maharaj ko isme kya dikha par jo bhi hua bohot acha hai. (What could be more great thing rather than this that this so called shrutika will marry the king. I don't know what king saw in her but it is so good whatever it is)" Mohanlal said excitely and Meena too added "Meri putri ke toh bhagya khul gaye ki maharaj usse prem karte hai (My daughter's so lucky that King loves her.)"

"Par (but)"

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and feel free to do any type of comments and tell me your reviews!

Thank you
~Anu