5. Ready for the marriage!

"Par...(but...)" Shrutika was cut of by Mohanlal. "Kuch par war nahi nahi. Tum maharaj se vivah kar rahi ho bas! Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte (No but or if! You are marrying king and that's final. I don't want to listen anything else)" Mohanlal declared and went to his room to write another letter replying to Rajmata that they are ready for marriage.

"Maa (mother)" Shrutika said. "Baccha hum ye tumhare bhale ke liye hi kar rahe hai. Ek baar tumhara vivah Maharaj se ho jayega phir tum sadaiv khush rahogi. Tumhe saari sukh suvidhayein milengi. Tumhe toh khush hona chahiye ki itne mashoor maharaj tumse prem karte hai, ek mamuli ghar ki ladki se ( Child we are doing this for your good only. If you will marry King then you will live happily forever. You will get all the facilities. You should be happy that the most famous king loves you, a common girl of a common house) " Meena said trying to convince Shrutika. "Mujhe ye sab kuch nahi chahiye mujhe mujhe...( I don't want any of them...I-)" Before Shrutika could complete she was cut off by a slap on her right cheek. She saw up to see Mohanlal standing there angrily.

"Mujhe unse vivah nahi karna hai (I don't want to marry him)" Shrutika said pleading to her father.

"Tum baat kyu nahi samajhti Shrutika! Tumhe vivah karna hoga hum maharaj Kamal ko mana nahi kar sakte (Why don't you understand Shrutika? You have to marry him, we can't refuse to king Kamal Pratap)" Shrutika's father said and left.

Shrutika laid on the bed crying badly.

Mohanlal took the letter which he wrote as ma reply to Rajmata and left for the palace. He reached there and handed the letter to Rajmata. Maharaj and Deepak were also there with her, they were confused about the letter.

Rajmata read the letter and she was very happy. She turned to Maharaj and kept her hands on his shoulder and said "Hum jaante hai ki tum ye baat kabhi nahi bologe par hume pata hai ki tum Shrutika se prem karte ho. Isiliye humne mantri jii ko khat bhejwaya tha Shrutika aur tumhare vivah ke liye aur Shrutika tumse vivah karne ke liye taiyaar hai (I know you will never tell this but I know that you love shrutika. That's why I sent the letter to the minister for your and Shrutika's wedding and she's ready for this marriage.)" Rajmata said happily and Maharaj was happy too "Maa aap... dhanyawad maa (Mother you...thank you mother)" Maharaj said and hugged Rajmata. Deepak who was standing rigid there was shocked as hell. He didn't knew what to do or say.

"Rajmata, Maharaj Hume aagya dijiye (Mother of Kingdom, King please give me permission.)" Mohanlal said while bowing down and Maharaj and Rajmata nodded. "Bhaia...maa aap dono nishchit toh hai na ye vivah ko lekar? (Brother...mother you both are sure for this marriage, right?)" Deepak said not being sure what he said. "Haa beta mai nischit hu, kyu tumhe kuch kehna hai kya? (Yes child I'm, do you want to say something)" Rajmata asked him. "N..nahi maa kuch bhi nahi (n..no mother, nothing)" Deepak said and went to his room.

Deepak locked the door of his room and sat on the floor "nahi ye nahi ho sakta hai. Shrutika meri hai uska vivah bhaia ke sath kaise ho sakta hai aur wo...wo taiyaar bhi ho gayi vivah ke liye. Nahi jarur uske gharwalon ne zabardasti usse haa karwaya hoga aakhir maharaj se rishta jodne ke liye kon mana karega. Mai bhaia ko kuch bol bhi nahi sakta, mai bhaia ki khushi ke khaatir kuch bhi kar sakta hai...apni Shruti ko bhi haar sakta hu (no this can't happen. Shrutika is mine, how can she marry brother and she...she even got ready for this marriage. No I am sure her parents would have forced her after all who won't want to make a relation with the king. But I can't even say something to brother, I can do anything for his happiness) " Tears rolled down his eyes, he thought about Shrutika that she might be crying too so he decided to go and meet her.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and feel free to do any type of comments and tell me your reviews!

Thank you
~Anu