13. You are only mine!

"Agar Shrutika meri nahi Hui toh mai use kisi ka nahi hone dunga (If Shrutika won't be mine then I won't let her become someone else's as well.) " Deepak said with a smirk plastered on his face.

~Flashback~

Shrutika left the kitchen after preparing the pudding. Deepak went to the kitchen and sent the maid outside making an excuse of his mother calling her for some work.

He went towards the stove and added two spoon full of salt in the kheer. He then left the kitchen making sure nobody saw him.

~Flashback ends~

"Rajmata hume maaf kar dijiye, hum nahi jaante ye gadbad kaise huyi. Humne ye jaan buch ke nahi kiya- ( Mother please forgive me, I really don't know how this mess took place. I didn't do it purposely-)" Shrutika said worriedly but rajmata cut her off.

"Hum jaante hai bahurani. Hume aap par poora bharosa hai. (I know daughter-in-law. I trust you.)" Rajmata said, smiling and shrutika smiled too.

Rajmata's reply was a huge relief for Shrutika. Shrutika was returning back to her room but someone pulled her in a corner. She waa about to shout but the person placed his palm on her mouth.

"Yeh aap kya kare hai deepak? Chhodiye hume (What are you doing deepak? Leave me.)" Shrutika whisper yelled as deepak removed his palm. Deepak noticed the change of tome in her voice and that she called him deepak instead of deep.

Shrutika was struggling to move but his grip around her was tight enough to let her go "Aapko ho kya gaya hai shruti? Aap humse aise baat kyu kar rahi hai? Aap toh prem karti hai na humse? (What have happened to you shruti? Why are you talking like this with me? You love me, right?)" Deepak said while holding her chin harshly. After so many attempts, shrutika successfully freed herself from him.

"Humne aapko pehle bhi kaha hai aur phir se keh rahe hai. Hum aapse pyaar karte hai par ab humari shaadi ho chuki hai maharaj se air hum unhe dhoka nahi denge. (I have already told you and telling again. I love you but now I am married to the king and i won't betray him)" Shrutika shouted at Deepak and left from there. Deepak fumed in anger.

As shrutika opened the door of her room, she saw Maharaj already sitting on the couch and writing something. He looked up at her, she looked stressed. Maharaj went to her and stood infront of her.

"Aap thik hai na Shrutika? (Are you fine Shrutika?)" Maharaj asked her making her give a small nod. Maharaj nodded not wanting to make her feel uneasy.

Shrutika went to the lawn and sat down beside a pond. She saw ducks swimming and some herons drinking water. Birds were flying here and there. All the animals and birds added to the beauty of the lawn. She ducked her hand into the pond and started thinking about her past. Tears started brimming in her eyes.

She remembered the love between her and deepak and how her father forced her to marry Maharaj. She was feeling anxious about why deepak is behaving this way. Today he tried to hurt her. This is not love.

She stood there for a long and once she calmed down, she went to her room.

"Shrutika hum humare poore seher ka bhraman karne jaa rahe hai. Hume aane me 2 din lagenge. Aap apna khayal rakhiyega aur kuch bhi takleef ho toh aap maa se baat kar sakti hai. (Shrutika I'm going for a tour of our whole city. It will take 2 days for me to return. Take care of yourself and if you face any problem, you can talk to mother.)" Maharaj said to her.

Shrutika nodded, she wanted to say something but was hesitant. Maharaj caught her hesitancy and asked "Aap kuch kehna chahti hain? (Do you want to say something?)"

"Haa- wo hum- kya hum bhi aapke sath chal sakte hai? (Yes- actually I- can I come along?)" Shrutika asked nervously. Maharaj smile seeing her nervousness.

"Aap chal sakti hai (You can come along)" Maharaj said and Shrutika smiled. She thought it would be a good way to make her mind fresh.

Next day, Shrutika, maharaj and some other soldiers left for the tour.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and feel free to do any type of comments and tell me your reviews!

Thank you
~Anu