(smut) 015. i want to stay

a/n: ya'll didn't get close to 20 votes, so I'll write some mediocre smut bc I've been horrible with recently updating. 

Edited June 20, 2023 

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 themselves sitting in silence, JJ was stood by the end of Mackenzie a few steps away from where she sat punched on the end. Her hazel eyes wouldn't meet JJ and he could slowly feel his own not wanting to meet hers. They had a lot to talk about, but how do you talk about something that wasn't formed in their own heads?

With a huff, Mackenzie stood up and walked over to JJ looking up at his tall frame. She licked her lips and glanced down at his quickly. The two found themselves jumping at the sound of Mackenzie's phone going off.

She backed up and pulled out her phone looking at the screen, "Rafe is calling me."

"So that's why you leave in the morning. You're with Rafe?" He asked with an obvious annoyance in his voice.

"You jealous?" Mackenzie cocks an eyebrow, "I don't even want to be near him, I ditched on an arranged date to spend time with you."

"I don't like the dude, but I'd never sleep with another person's girl." He answers, his ocean-coloured eyes peering down at Mackenzie. 

"Why does everyone fucking act like incapable of my own thoughts and choices. And why does everyone associate me with fucking him? " She spat out avoiding his gaze. He scrunched up his nose, almost like her words had hurt him.

"I didn't mean it like that," He says softly but it irritates Mackenzie further.

"Yeah well, you said it," She snapped, pushing past him, but he swiftly grabbed her hand. 

"Why can you accept that I actually view you as a person Mackenzie?" JJ snapped back.

"You're just saying this because you want to sleep with me again." She yelled, yanking her hand out of his grip. "You want to talk? Let's talk. I leave after the morning because I like you JJ and it's so fucking stupe you don't actually like me, you like who I'm supposed to be." 

"I like you, Kenzie, the girl who works at a shitty motel to make her own money. The girl who I had to drag away from Lana because she cared about them more than her own safety. The girl who finds adventures in the dimmest of life. I like you." JJ yelled, his eyes never leaving the girl. 

His hand reaches out and caresses this side of Mackenzie's face, His hand slides down until his thumb swipes across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth to say something, but his lips crash into hers. Mackenzie pushed her body into JJ's, almost stumbling but JJ's firm arms grasped her hips and gently nudged her back until she hit the bed. He swings himself around, positioning himself so he was sitting on the bed with Mackenzie straddling him. 

She broke away briefly, needing to speak. "JJ, I'm scared you'll realize I'm not the Mackenzie you think and you won't want me."

"I have wanted you for longer than you can imagine. Whatever you present yourself as, however, and whenever, I'd choose it. I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I would choose you, Mackenzie Jones." JJ whispers, softly kissing her on the lips. 

Mackenzie felt herself melting into his touch. All her self-control slowly disappeared as she replayed those words over and over again. 

"Can I please do things right this time?" She whispered, "I want to stay. I've always wanted to stay."

He nodded, placing a soft kiss on her neck. All self-control disappeared as his hands slide down to hold her hips helping her rock back and forth over his growing length.