Chapter 21

~1 year later~

Daisy sits on the floor with a toy in her hand. The little hair she has is tied into two pig tails. Veronica is obsessed with her red curls. Her eyes shine.
Her parents sit in front of her with a wide smiles on their faces. It's Friday and Archie took off of work. He wants to spend some quality time with his favorite girls.

"Say mama" Veronica grins "ma-ma"

"No say dada. You love your dada. Da-da" Archie interrupts.

Veronica covers his mouth with her hand and shoots him a look. Then she looks back at her baby. "Mama"

"Dada" Daisy suddenly says as she smiles widely.

"Noo" Veronica whines while Archie cheers.

"Say mama ma-ma" Veronica tries again but the little girl found a different word she likes
"Dada dada" she squeals and claps her little hands. Archie picks her up and squeezes her close while he presses kisses all over her face.

"Her first word is Dada, it's dada not mama" Archie sings as he wraps one arm around Veronica's waist and pulls her closer.
"Don't rub it in" she mumbles.

"Oh baby you and I both know I'm going to rub this into your face for as long as I live"

Veronica groans but can't really be mad when Archie places little kisses on her cheek. He's also very cute when he's this excited. "I still love you though"

"Yeah yeah, I love you too—dada" she mumbles again.

"Dada!" Her daughter squeals. It makes Veronica hide her face in Archie's chest.

"She's a daddy's girl"

"Can you shut up"

"Umm... nope!" He smirks. "But since I still love you so much, dada and Daisy will make some lunch for mom"

"No, daddy will make lunch for mommy and mommy and Daisy will hang out right here" Veronica says as she takes her daughter out of Archie's arms. The little girl sits in Veronica's lap. She reaches for the toy on the ground, then leans into her mother's chest.

He laughs "Fine love. Whatever makes you happy"

Veronica reaches her arms out to Archie. Her lips are pursed. Archie cups her cheeks and kisses her loving.  He can't resist her. Sometimes he still can't believe she's his girlfriend and not just his girlfriend but the mother of his beautiful daughter.

"Will you make me a salad lover? With avocado pretty please, oh and garlic bread"

"If that's what makes you happy then I will do that"

"Thank you Archiekins" Veronica whispers against his lips then kisses him again.

"Anything else I can do for you before I go?"

Veronica shakes her head "no but thank you"

With a wide smile he walks into the kitchen. Today is an amazing day. His daughter said her first word and he's going to release his first song at midnight.
They are having a little party later with Betty, Jughead, Cheryl and Toni in the backyard. His parents offered to go somewhere else but Archie wants them there. They are incredibly proud of Archie and so is Veronica.
When he told her that he's going to release a song. She couldn't keep her hands to herself anymore. She hugged him and kissed him and cuddled him all day long.
He doesn't know it yet but that one song is going to change not only his life but also Veronica's and Daisy's forever.