Chapter 19

-A few weeks after Veronica moved in~

Archie nervously walks up and down the hallway. He went grocery shopping to get some snacks for later. Betty and Jughead are coming over. Veronica wanted to stay home to put Daisy down for a nap but no one is home. He's so worried about Veronica and Daisy, he doesn't even notice Vegas is gone too.

His heart stops beating for a second when he hears the door opening.

"Oh my gosh Ronnie" Archie sighs relieved. He cups her cheeks pulls her as close as he can with their daughter's body between them and kisses her lips. "Where were you? I was worried sick"

"We went for a walk"

"That's it?"

"Yeah?" Veronica answers confused.

"Veronica you cannot leave the house like that. Not without me!"

"You don't own me! Your daughter was screaming her head  off so we went for a walk which clearly helped" she says as she points at the sleeping baby in front of her chest. "You can't tell me when or when not I can leave the house"

Archie takes a deep breath "of course not. I was just so scared that something might happened to you two. I could never forgive myself if either of you just have a scratch. It's my job to protect you and make sure you have everything you need"

"Oh Archie" Veronica sighs "Daisy and I had Vegas with us. He did a great job protecting us"

Archie smiles. He pats Vegas who gets really excited and starts to runs around Veronica and Archie. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Archie chuckles.

"Oh no" Veronica whispers when she feels her daughter move. It just takes a second before she starts crying. Veronica places her hand on Daisy's head and slowly strokes it with her thumb. "Shhh my little baby. Mommy is here. You're fine"

"I bet she misses her daddy" Archie smiles proudly but Veronica just rolls her eyes with a smirk on her lips. He gently takes Veronica's waist and turns her around so he can wrap his arms around his two girls and face his daughter who immediately stops crying when she sees her father. Archie rests his head on Veronica's shoulder and gently presses a few kisses to Daisy's head. Her small hand reaches for him until she eventually places it on his face. "You missed dada huh?" he whispers with a smile. "Dada missed you too"

Daisy's eyes are heavy. The small smile on her face is the cutest thing Archie has ever seen. He's so obsessed with his daughter. Daisy's eyes close and just a second later she drools on Veronica's shirt.

"Told you she missed me" Archie smirks as he playfully pinches Veronica's side.

"No you just bored her to sleep. I'm the one who went on a thirty minute walk to calm her"

"Because you're the most amazing mommy in the world" Archie grins. "I love you"

"You're so lucky you're cute" Veronica mumbles. Archie squeezes her close to his chest and kisses her cheek.

"Why don't you sit down on the couch and relax. Is there anything you need?"

Veronica smirks "anything?"

Archie nods slowly. The way she said that, scares him.

"Can you make me one of your delicious salads and I want a foot massage please. My feet hurt from all the walking"

Archie nods again. That's not too bad. He's hungry too and was planning on making some lunch anyway.

A few minutes later Veronica sits on the couch, with her feet in Archie's lap, Daisy still asleep on her chest and a wide smile on her face. She can't lie. She loves the attention.

"Love?" Archie asks.

"Mhm" Veronica says with her mouth full of lettuce and tomatoes.

"One of my colleagues at work, Josh, heard me sing today. His uncle is a music producer and said I should go see him soon and talk to him"

"That is amazing Archie!" Veronica squeals. She cups his cheeks and pulls his face close to hers so she can kiss him. "Im so proud of you. I love when you sing. You're so talented. This could be a big deal"

"I know" Archie nods as his cheeks turn red. "So next Saturday I'll meet Josh's uncle"

"Well, Daisy and I believe in you"

"I know" Archie says again. "You support me the most. When this actually... If I earn some money with this, I will get you the biggest bouquet of flowers you have ever seen"

"Oh Archiekins you're so cute. I love you"

"I love you more" he smiles