}•{ Night Of Wait.

~•} C H A P T E R |36 {•~

"Vardhaan,"

The word left her lips unknowingly as she trudged back with a string of emotions running across her face.

He inflated sharply as his eyes caught the glance of the sleeping cat in her arms.

His menacing eyes glared right into hers and with so much rage that would even make a non-living thing shiver due to fear. He approached her like a predator his eyes glinted with madness.

"Vardhaan leave me," Ishani whispered trying not to dwell the servants' attention on them as she tried to fight the steel grip across her wrist but she was met with an anger-filled glare of his instead of an answer.

Tugging off the cat's basket harshly from her hand, he almost thrashed it on the sofa. The protective instinct in Ishani prospered itself as she grimaced back with much more resentment but paying no heed to her and her so-called glare, Vardhaan almost dragged her to their room.

"Are you even in your senses!?" She screamed once they were within those four walls.

"ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES?" He yelled back gesturing to the room which had pink curtains, posters on the walls with barbies, and pink Peppa Pig stickers on the cupboard.

For a minute Ishani was feeling stupid for stopping at this kind of level please, she could have done better, right?

But alas, this also looked just fine!

At least enough to irk him!

Just when she was busy in her thoughts, he held her waist, pulled her closer said right to her face,

"I'm done with this childish play wifey. You don't even know what you're evoking."

Stomping her heel on his foot she stepped back glaring right into his eyes she mocked, "Do you really think I give a fuck about you and your 'so-called evoking'?"

Fisting his hands Vardhaan tried to control his rushing anger.

Damn! This was what he didn't like.

She didn't give a fuck about him.

And his male ego couldn't accept this. Nor could he!

Circling her like a predator, he snapped his finger to gain her attention,

"You really think that a girl like you can not give a fuck about me, hnn? If the Vardhaan Rathore gave you little, just a little attention, you will be begging underneath me!"

With this, his vicious smirk was back as he knew that his words were brutally embarrassing to shut an innocent woman's mouth.

Ishani just stared at him blankly as if this was what she could expect suddenly she laughed,