Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen : The Events After

"That was so inspiring! War Goddess, your autograph. Please!"

~ Third Person ~

A month had passed and October was slowly coming to an end. Eleanor had been given permission to join classes and spent the first few weeks back trying to catch up with what she missed. Many students had surprisingly approached her, asking many questions about what it felt like being in a coma. Stuff like 'Did it hurt?' and 'Could you hear what was going on around you?' and especially 'Where'd you get that cool scar?' were constantly asked wherever Eleanor went off to.

Y/n and Stacey noticed Eleanor's displeasure towards the new attention she was getting and so the two hinted towards her that a prank would surely get rid of them. And it did. After Eleanor had put a charm that shouted in a persons' ear, asking them stupid questions, people seemed to get the message and started avoiding her. To say Y/n and Stacey were proud would be an understatement.

While this went on, the four had started studying. Hard. Of course it wasn't lesson studying. Y/n and Stacey would never agree to that. But the animagus studying was something the two could agree on. Tina had become quite stressed over this topic though. Having read countless books, she had come to terms that it was just impossible.

"How are we supposed to find all of this?" Tina questioned one day, head in her hands as she read over one of the books McGonagall had given them.

"I mean, look at this! This is just humanely impossible!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"Ugh, do you have to be so loud?" Stacey mumbled from her bed, the book she was supposed to be reading lay on her face.

"Come on Ti, don't give up so easily!" Y/n tried to lighten the mood but apparently Tina was not having it.

"This isn't about giving up! It's just impossible. At least for three fourteen year old students who have no access to this nonsense!"

"I'm sure we can find these somewhere. I bet Slughorn has these stuff in his cupboard somewhere." Y/n said optimistically, although she had doubts herself.

"Really? You think we'll find 'a small crystal phial that receives the pure rays of the moon' or the 'dew that has neither touched sunlight or human feet'?" Tina recited the book, looking at Y/n pointedly.

Y/n sighed. "Well, I don't know! But we have to try, don't we?"

And thats where their conversation ended.

While October hadn't been as eventful as September, the four Ravenclaws had received quite a lot of homework from their Professors. Both Stacey and Y/n also had more quidditch practises which made them both a little moody.

As for Potter and his group of idiots, Y/n hadn't seen him since their potions project assessment. Although she hadn't forgotten about her plan to prank Potter, though her ideas were slipping. She was having a bit of a 'prankers block' as Stacey liked to call it. It was annoying but bearable. She knew she would get over it soon. She always did. And when she finally did, Potter would be in a lot of trouble.

As for the mysterious boy Y/n had tried to get to know, she hadn't seen him since September. It was weird. It was like he had suddenly disappeared. However, with all her homework, quidditch practises and animagus studying, Y/n didn't have the time to worry about the boy. She had more important things to focus on. For now at least. If she did by chance see the boy again she knew for sure she would try to corner him. It was annoying her that she didn't even know his name.