Chapter Four

Chapter Four : The Knighting

"Oh, Potter, what are we going to do with you?"

~ Third Person ~

"N/n ( it means nickname if ya didn't know ). N/n?" Tina whispered softly, trying to wake up her h/c haired friend.

"Ugh, let me do it." groaned Stacey as she sat up straighter. She cleared her throat before shouting, " Y/n M/n Hale! Wake up!"

Y/n immediately sat up, grabbing her wand from her robe pocket in the process. "Who's dying?" she asked, pointing her wand around the common room.

Stacey snorted, as Tina rolled her eyes and sat back down in her seat. "No one is dying. Calm down." Tina sighed, turning to her History of Magic homework.

"Oh," Y/n sighed in relief as she gave a huge yawn. "Then why'd you wake me?" she asked as she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Because you're meant to be doing your homework not falling asleep."

"But I've already done it."

Tina looked up, staring intently at Y/n who gave her an 'innocent' smile. She narrowed her eyes at her, knowing her friend was lying to her. "Fine." Tina huffed out. "Did you do your History of Magic homework?"

"Yes."

"What about the Defence Against the Dark -"

"Yep." Y/n cut her off, starting to get bored of the interrogation.

"And the Potions homework?"

"Yeah."

"Aha!" Tina suddenly shouted, startling some of the first and second years that were in the Ravenclaw common room. "We weren't given any homework for Potions since we have that project to do! You're lying. You didn't do anything!" Tina smiled smugly at Y/n's gulity face.

"Yeah... well. Whatever!"

"No! Not 'whatever'. You have to do it!" Tina stated angrily.

"Ti, it's Thursday. Thursday! I have like three more days to do my homework." Y/n said, grabbing a black notebook and a quill.

"Yeah, I know, but -" Tina was interrupted by Stacey, who shot up at the sight of the black notebook.

"The Pranking book? Oo, who's in trouble this time?" Stacey smirked.

Y/n turned to her best friend and grinned. "That's for me to know and for you to discover."

"Oh, c'mon N/n, tell me! I'm your best friend!"

"Alright... fine. It's Potter. I've been planning his humiliation since Monday. It's gonna be great!" Y/n laughed maniacally, clapping her hands excitedly, like a child getting ice-cream.

"Can I see?" Stacey asked, as she leaned over Y/n's shoulder to read from her notebook.

"Oh, of course!" Y/n exclaimed. She slid the notebook over to Stacey who read her perfect plan.