Chapter Six

Chapter Six : Revenge is Sweet

"That's a bit rich coming from you, Potter."

~ Third Person ~

Y/n woke up at 12 o'clock for lunch. It was Saturday so she had no school, meaning she could do anything. Unfortunately, she still had a great pile of homework to do.

Y/n sighed as she stared at her school bag. She decided to eat breakfa-lunch first, and then go out to the lake and do her homework.

She got up and changed into some black jeans, a red shirt and a pair of black trainers. She took her bag and walked down to the Great Hall.

When she got there, she looked for her friends, however, they were nowhere to be seen; neither were the Marauders. Y/n shrugged and ate brea-lunch by herself. She then got up and sat down by the lake under a tree.

The sky was very cloudy and it looked like it going to rain, but the girl didn't mind. There were less people to distract her from her homework.

Just as the girl finished her transfiguration homework, she heard shuffling and quiet whispering. The girl looked up but she didn't see anyone. She frowned as she looked back down at her transfiguration book.

It's just my imagination, the girl thought, as she tried to focus back on her reading. However, right at that moment, she felt something trip on her leg, making her squeal in surprise. When she looked over to the thing that had tripped over her, she nearly screamed in horror.

On the ground next to her were a pair of legs. Just legs, no body attached to them. The girl jumped up and cringed at the sight in front of her.

"What the bloody hell?!" she shouted, startling the... legs?

"Dammit!" she heard someone whisper.

"Who is that? Show yourself?"

The girl expected to see someone coming out from behind a tree and laughing at her, saying it was a prank and the legs were fake. However, what she didn't expect, was for the legs to move and a boy to come out of thin air, holding a silk cloak.

Y/n gasped in surprise. The boy stood up and looked down at her, smiling sheepishly.

"Potter?... What the actual hell?"

The boy chuckled nervously. He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at the shocked Ravenclaw.

"Surprise?" Potter said, or more like asked.

"Su-surprise? Potter, you do realise you just appeared out of nowhere? Actually, your legs appeared out of nowhere and then the rest of you showed up. I mean, that's not normal, even in a school of magic."

"Look, Hale, I really don't have time for this. I... I have somewhere to be." Potter said, looking over Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n frowned and remembered what happened the day before. She had waited for the Potter boy and he hadn't shown up.

"Potter, what were you doing yesterday afternoon?"

The boy stopped his searching and glanced at the e/c-eyed girl, confused.

"Just... out."

The girl chuckled humourlessly, shaking her head.

"I hate you so much, Potter. You know that, right?" the girl laughed manically, glaring at the frightened boy.