Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seveteen : Talented Brother?!

"Move you pubescent little—"

~ Third Person ~

"Ugh." Y/n groaned for the fifth time since they'd arrived for dinner.

Stacey grinned. "You know, I'm getting a little bit of a deja vu feeling right now."

Y/n flung some mashed potatoes at Stacey. She managed to dodge and the potatoes landed right in Lockhart's hair. He didn't seem to notice though.

"Yeah, wasn't this exactly how you acted last time when forced to do that project with Potter?" Tina said thoughtfully, raising a brow.

"It's almost like fate wants you two to end up together." Stacey giggled.

Eleanor nodded in agreement, smiling widely as Y/n glared at all of her friends.

"We barely even know each other and the times that we have managed to converse we always manage to get into an argument." Y/n countered.

"Petty arguments at that." Tina nodded.

"Have you never heard of love at first sight?" Eleanor questioned, a dreamy look about her.

"And the sexual tension. Wah-wee." Stacey added slyly.

Y/n turned red.

"Shut up!" she whined, throwing left over pudding at her.

Stacey dodged again and it landed in Lockhart's hood. Again, he didn't seem to notice.

"Anyway," Y/n continued, pointing her nose up in the air. "There's nothing there and there never will be. Especially since it's so obvious he's infatuated with that red head chick."

Stacey rolled her eyes. "True, but it's not like it's gonna last. She totally hates his guts. Although, I gotta say, Potter has some good taste." Stacey glanced in the direction of the red head.

"She's kinda hot. In the bookworm kinda way." Stacey added.

Tina visibly frowned at that. No one said anything for a while. They sat in silence until Stacey decided to break it, not even realising something was wrong.

"Anyway, destiny is totally tryna make you and Potter a thing."

"I thought it was fate?" Tina said sourly, stabbing her potatoes violently.

"Meh. Fate, destiny, same thing really." Stacey said, changing the topic to their next ultimate prank.

"Actually–" Eleanor began but she was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

Y/n looked up to see Potter leaning on the Ravenclaw table, staring right at her as Black placed himself next to Stacey, taking Stacey's plate and stuffing his face.

"Hale," Potter grinned. "How's it feel knowing you're dumber than me?"

Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Really great actually. How's it feel knowing your dick is smaller than mine–"

"Black. Hands off or I will chop them off." Stacey warned.