Chapter Two

Chapter Two : The Black-Haired Boy

"The-the thing! You know! The thing."

We walked into The Great hall, soaking wet from the rain that poured down from the sky.

As the girls and I sat down at the Ravenclaw table, I saw my younger brother at the Slytherin table, flirting with some girls, which made me scrunch up my nose in disgust. Of course, since I am the most amazing sister anyone could ever ask for, I stood up, making many people turn their heads to look at me, and shouted, "Mikey, no funny business! This is a school. No one wants to see you talking to that. I am still an innocent child!"

Everyone immediately turned to look at Mikey, who was so red, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his face and a tomato.

Stacey suddenly stood up, shouting, "Yeah! You're hurting my beautiful eyes! And think of the children!" She sighed dramatically as she put her hand over her heart.

Everyone in the hall laughed, except for the teachers, Tina and Mikey. Tina was rolling her eyes and hitting her head on the table multiple times.

"Miss Hale, Miss Malfoy, that's quite enough. You're going to give Miss Jones a concussion with all the nonsense that comes out of your mouths." said Mcgonagall, looking down at Tina, who stopped banging her head on the table after hearing her surname come up in the conversation. "Now sit down. And detention for both of you." said Mcgonagall sternly, as she glared at us. We only smiled innocently at her.

"Sorry Mins. Just had to give my little bitty brother a lesson about controlling... his needs." I whispered the last part, putting a hand near my mouth as if telling her a secret. However, everyone heard since they were all watching the scene play out. Some people giggled as I gave her a two-fingered salute, and sat down with Stacey, who was grinning like a maniac. Mcgonagall rolled her eyes and went out of the hall to get the first years.

"That was so stupid." Tina whispered angrily, glaring at me and Stacey as we high-fived each other.

"Yeah, well, what'd ya expect?" asked Stacey as she high-fived Eleanor, who sat across from her.

Tina rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath about how we should have been put into Gryffindor because of how loud we are. Stacey and I only smirked as we looked at the nervous first years getting sorted.

~ Time Skip ~

I walked down to the Great Hall. None of the girls had woken me up so I was a little late for breakfast. When I opened the door I saw the usual.

On the Slytherin table, a bunch of dodgy Slytherins whispering to each other. My brother and his friends flirted with any and every girl that walked past them.

On the Hufflepuff table, Diggory showed off to all his admirers. Others were talking to their friends and eating their breakfast peacefully.

On the Gryffindor table, some black-haired boy was attempting to flirt with some red head, who kept ignoring him. I've seen that boy flirting with that girl for about 4 years now, when will the poor guy see she doesn't like him? Anyway, others were watching them for entertainment.

And lastly, on the Ravenclaw table, most people were reading, talking or eating. I saw Stacey waving her hand around at me like a maniac. I walked up to her, Tina and Eleanor, who were talking about something.

"Hey, bitches!" I shouted, sitting down on the bench the other way round so my back was facing the table.

"Hey bitch. Overslept again?" asked Stacey, although she knew the answer off by heart now.