Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight : The Red Envelope

"WE'LL SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN YOU HAVE GREEN HAIR AND PURPLE SKIN FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!-"

~ Third Person ~

The week had ended quickly, with the Marauderettes ( minus Tina ) and the Marauders throwing pranks at each other every moment they got. The whole school now even knew about their prank war because of how many innocent people had got caught in the middle of it and accidentally got pranked instead.

The Marauderettes didn't have much time to read the transfiguration books they had gotten from Mcgonagall, with them pranking four idiots and school work ( and quidditch practise in Y/n and Stacey's case ) they were super busy. Tuesday was starting to come closer and the Marauderettes still didn't know what to do. One particular Marauderette was starting to sleep less and become more pale as the day got closer. Y/n had even found her pale friend crying in the girls toilets.

Now it was Monday afternoon and the girls were all in their last lesson, Potions with the Gryffindors, working on their projects.

Y/n, Stacey, Potter and Black were all forced to have a truce and not prank each other during Potions. The four of them also had to meet up in the library for their project however, they hadn't said anything about not pranking each other, so every time Madam Pince was out of earshot, they would pull a prank on the person next to them. This meant that they got no work done, making them work extra hard in Potions.

As Y/n rolled up her sleeves and Potter stretched his arms out, the bell rang, signalling the end of lessons for the day.

Y/n quickly packed her bag and gave Potter a note that said what day and time they would meet in the library to study. Potter read it and nodded as he to, packed his bags quickly and rushed out of the classroom with a pale Lupin, Black and Pettigrew following after him.

Y/n ignored the four idiots that were always over-dramatic and walked up to Stacey who looked up at her. Y/n didn't smile like she always did when talking to her friends, and neither did Stacey. They both looked for their small friend. They finally spotted her talking to a very sleepy Tina. Eleanor was trying to wake up Tina who had fallen asleep on her bag whilst trying to pack away her stuff.

Stacey and Y/n walked up to the two and gave a weak smile to a nervous Eleanor who didn't even try to smile back.

"C-can you wake her up? She said she'd like to speak to me - us I mean - after class." Eleanor asked quietly, looking down at her shoes as if she didn't really see them.

"Y-yeah, sure." Y/n said, shaking Tina gently. She didn't budge. "Tina, wake up." Y/n said gently but loudly in Tina's ear. Tina stirred slightly but didn't wake up. Y/n huffed in annoyance before shaking Tina roughly by the shoulders and screaming in her ear.

"Tina! Wake! The! French! Fries! Up!"

Tina shot up and fell off her chair with a 'hmph'. She groaned in pain as she messaged her head, trying to calm the banging in her head as she stood up. She looked up at the three girls in front of her and frowned.

"What?" she snapped as they all continued to stare at her. She zipped her bag up and put it over her shoulder.

"El said you wanted to -" Stacey started but she was cut off by an annoyed Professor Slughorn.