Home?

I was now done with my first day of school. It wasn't too bad, I made one friend. Kylee she was sol nice and beautiful. I even got her number so we could hang out some time.
I was standing outside the school waiting impatiently for my grandma to pick me up to go out and eat dinner. I guess we where supposed to celebrate our new life's. Which I'm trying to feel comfortable with. I just have this gut that it's going to be good here but not in the beginning.

" so what would you guys like" the waiter said all smiley at us.  My grandpa ordered everyone's food and then we waited. " soo y/n how was your first day?" My grandma shut down her phone so she could listen to me.
" it went well, uhm I made one friend and the food is so bad. But I guess it was interesting how different everything is and how different all the people is here. They are like so much nicer"
My grandpas frown softens up and I almost saw a smile on his face.
" that's great too hear y/ n, this is gonna go great I promise you" not soon later our food arrived at our table.

I was laying in my bad reading a new book I got the day before the move. I loved reading about young romances it made me dream about my own love life. They made me think about how much a person can do in your life.
When I read about 200 pages I put my book down  and I was getting ready for bed. I took my daily shower and brushed my teeth. Of course I took of my makeup in the shower cause I didn't feel like doing my whole skincare routine. Which was fine because my skin was pretty great at the moment. I was about to roll down my drapes when a saw the boy standing in his room or more like pacing around. I closed the drapes and went to bed.

I woke up the next day feeling extra tired from yesterdays day. Thank god it was Saturday so school was off my mind. I loved my grandparents because they choose the move so that my first day would be on a Friday so i wasn't overwhelmed with a whole week after a big move. I got up from my bed and the first thing I did was open my drapes to let the sun in to my room. There he was the boy again but this time I didn't have a shirt on. Shocked and flustered as I was a walked downstairs fast. When I saw a note on the fridge.

'Good morning love, grandpa is out fixing things to the house and I'm grocery shopping. Because tonight we got company by our new neighbors so please try to clean your room if it's dirty and make sure to look pretty tonight. Have a good day se you later, love grandma'

I smiled looking at the note and I wondered which neighbors it was going to be. How it's not the boy I met a couple times, that would be so embarrassing. Anyways I opened the fridge and took out an apple for breakfast. Running up to my room to read and eat.

My grandma just got home like ten minutes ago and said that it was time to get ready. And that our guest where coming at 6 pm.
Which was in an hour.

I took a fast shower and then blow dryed my hair. I decided to curl my hair. ( if you have curly hair just think that you styled it as always) I went to my wardrobe and decided with a normal white t-shirt and blue low rise jeans. I looked in the mirror at my desk and put on my moms necklace. It was a silver jewelry.

*knock knock*