Family?

Since my family past away I didn't really know who I could relate with as family. But I always knew that my grandma and grandpa was my number 1 after mom and dad. Oh it was I while since I think about them. It kinda hurt knowing i will never see them alive again. But the thing about life is you need to move on, like I'm not saying I'm going to forget mom and dad just trying to think about them less and try to be more happy.
We have lived here  1 month now. And I like it here. I have Jayla and kylee on my side to so that feels awesome. Javon and Jaden don't really know about them tho. Like I'm at the Walton's all the time. But I know that I still dislike Jaden it's something about him that's just so annoying. But he's really pretty tho. I'm not gonna lie Javon is too. Me and Javon have talked but like we're not friends. Yet at least.

At school"

I walked to the school's cafeteria hoping not too be alone like some days. I took a quick look around and thank too god saw kylee sitting at a table. I walked closer to my luck Jaden sat there and just rollled his eyes at me as closer to the table I got. I sat down right in front of kylee and Jaden he sat beside her looking grumpy as always. I really don't know why he didn't like me. As long as my presence is around he just doesn't say anything and look real annoyed.
Like I didn't even do anything.
" hi y/n, did you see how Liam looked at you in class today I really think you should talk to him." ( Liam is a random person in this story) omg Liam I think he's actually kinda cute. But Kylee dont need too know that. Jaden kinda looked up at me and he wanted an reaction from me. I just ignored him and keep listened too Kylees boy drama ass always.

After school"

I was just chilling trying to read the last chapter of my book when I got a text.
Jayla : you wanna come over Kylee and me is gonna hav a sleepover:)
You: of course
Jayla: see you

Well at least I had something to do instead being alone on a Friday night.
I packed some clothes in my bag and before I went out I took my phone charger.

Jaden pov
I was taking myself home from practice when it started raining. I actually loved the rain. I loved how Cody it felt sitting in my car blasting music and hearing the rain in the windows.
I just got home I parked my car and went upstairs. To take a shower.
I heard talking from jayla's room right before I got in to the shower. I peeked thur the door opening trying to hear what was said.
" omg Jayla we should invite y/n and just watch a movie or sum" kylee said. I didn't see them but you could hear them pretty clear. I just sighed and got in the shower. I didn't know that much about y/ n but I didn't like her. It was something about her that just felt weird and I didn't like it at all. But today at lunch when Kylee and y/ n stared talking about Liam, aka my best friend I felt even more weird.

I just finished my shower put on some clothes and was going downstairs. There y/n stood soaked looking down on here phone looking mad. I just walked right past her. She wasn't my problem. And for the record why should I help her when my sister invited her over.

Y/n pov

When I started walking to jaylas it stared pouring down. This couldn't get any worse i though. That was a lie as soon as I got to the Walton's I got in thru the front door when Kylee texted me " don't forget to take a nice dress or something" what where she talking about. I was pissed I just walked like across from the road to go back in the rain for a dress. Not happening. I just took off my shoes. When I saw Jaden going right past me into the kitchen. Asshole.
I went up to jaylas room were her and Kylee was on the bed talking. They both just stared at me. We all burst out laughing at me and my wet culotes I was drenched. For a literal 1 minute walk.
" so I kinda was already here when you texted so yeah I don't have an dress" Kylee just looked at me and burst out laughing again. " it's okey you can borrow one of mine" Jayla nodded in agreement.

" ong do you know that girl uhm Ava I think her name is" Jayla started talking. Me and Kylee nodded. "I heard my brother Jaden is kinda dating her" Kylee just looked disgusted and I just rolled my eyes. Ava is the schools whore. Or like pick me. She wants to have sex with every one and doesn't really care about your feelings. Or at least that was what I heard.
The thing I didn't know about the Walton's was that they where like kinda famous I guess. But like it didn't feel like it at all.
I didn't notice they were famous until I followed Jayla on instagram. Like what normal person has 1,4 million fans on Instagram.
"y/n .... Y/n!!"
" oh sorry what where you saying?"
" what are you thinking about?"