He was so different

Me and Jayla ran down the stairs to se the seats in the car. Unfortunately Javon and Jayla got paired and daelo, dj and Jessica took their own car. So me and Jaden sat in the back as usual.

He was in the middle seat with his bag on the other one. Making me to sit on his left side. Our legs touching making me feel a spark. Sadly didn't he even react. I felt dumb for thinking and imagining things about us.

But I couldn't help it. I was in love with him..
Holy shot I was in love with him. Him and his brown fluffy hair and the way he looked amazing playing baseball.

I starter to panic by texting my boy bestfriend who sat in the same car as us Javon. Love him.
Javon was really shocked and didn't really know what to say so he showed the texts to Jayla who said out loud In the car.

"Ohh y/n baby you just need to tell how you love him and just simply put it out there" Jaden looked all shocked and almost mad staring at me. I blushed and my whole face felt warm.

Jaden pov

She loved someone? Loved someone? No that can't be possible. She is she. No why do I even care but still. Who is it. Is it Javon. Or maybe that weird dude from school. Who tf was she in love with. Why did I even get to know this before my big game. Oh boy I just gotta suck it up I guess.

My plan was tho that I was going so make her have a sleep in my bed so I can talk to her and get to know more. No one deserves her. Not even me, how much I wanted to do would she never know I think that she is mine. And if someone touches what's mine I don't know what I'm going to do.

Time jump

I was standing on the field pitching. It was only 3 minutes till the game was over we where under by one point. This was my last chance. I looked at the bleachers searching for her y/h/c hair and those sparkly y/e/c eyes. I meet them and she winked at me. Making my knees all jelly and me smile like fool.

The ball came shooting at my face and I pitched it. We won. We fucking wone. Because of me.
Everyone jumped on me and screamed in happiness. While me was searching for her again. She didn't even look at me. She was talking to Javon laughing and shi. She loves Javon,

My whole mood destroyed by a so small thing. I walked if the field throwing my bat and helmet on the floor. Making my best friend jackson flinch.
The whole team saw me have my little outbreak.
"Someone has woken up by the wrong side of bed, was y/n not there" everyone laughed but not Jackson he looked at me with a sad expression.

"Ohh jaden baby win the game for me, sleep with me and let me sit in your lap baby" jake the asshole mimicked y/n I suppose. I started to get real mad. Walking up to him and spitting in his face. He tried to attack him but everyone knew the team depends on me.

So everyone stopped him and I just took my stuff and walked to the car. I was so mad at my team, Javon and sad at y/n. Why would she pick him.