Game and restaurant

We just got here. With Jaden blasting low key good music taste. But I didn't vibe cause yk we don't like him. Anyways we he just parked the car and we just sat there in silent. Until I decided to speak cause this hit awkward. "Are we going to go"
"Yeah wait a minute"
"Jaden please I don't wanna sit here"
" yeah just wait I need to snap some people back"
" ong you just said that" I said walking out of the car.
With me leaving making Jaden get out and take his bag running after me.
"What did I say you are staying with me" he must be kidding. " I can take of myself " I said rolling my eyes at him. "No you can't trust me" this mother fucker.
My pace got faster until he took my arm making me turn around. "It's not what I meant. I just don't want you to get hurt okey" he said. Looking almost sad. I just nodded and then we where walking to the bleachers again. He was already changed so he could just go out in the field but yk he need to babysit me.
I was sat on the bleachers with Jaden beside me talking to some of his teammates. They where not one bit of my type so it was nothing to look at. I was searching for the other team. If any on there team was cute. Nothing yet.
"Ehh Jaden is that your girlfriend" one of his teammates said looking me up and down smirking.
"Ehh no she's a friend I'm staying with for the moment" he said scratching the back of his neck awkward. "Ohh hi ma you cute" the most ugliest boys said the same who asked if I was single. Barf.
Anyways Jaden looked mad so I talked to him.
"Hi" I said giggling and pressing my boobs out. I didn't want this boys snap or anything just Jadens reaction. Weird maybe but his jaw was clenched and he almost looked jealous. He couldn't be he has Ava. Anyways back to the boy.
"What your name beautiful" omg he's so cheesy i hate this.
"Y/n"
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said smirking. Ew
I just giggled in response.
"That's enough" Jaden jumped in the conversation and between me and the guy.
"Go dude" he said to his friend or whatever.
Turning him self to me. I just bit my self in the chin to not laugh.
"Why tf would you do that" he almost yelled at me.
"Idk he was cute though" I said looking behind Jaden winking at the other guy. Making Jaden roll his eyes and clench his fist.
" ayy Jaden the game is gonna start come to the field" his coach yelled. With Jaden nodding at him.
Running away from me to the field. Finally some alone time. I just sat there looking pretty not talking to anyone or doing anything. Just looking at the field with no clue what so ever what's going on.

After the game
Im lazy What so ever.

Me and jaden was gonna get a Ride to the restaurant and then back to our car because gas is real expensive. So there I stood out side a car with Jaden beside me. Waiting to go and sit. It was a mini van So it only had 7 sets we where 8 people which meant I was probably supposed to sit in someone's lap.
"Ayy the girl your gonna sit in someone lap" the guy who drive the car said.
"You could sit in my lap mami " the boy from earlier said winking at me. Me just smiling In response.
Jaden sat down In the last seat and put me in his lap. With me looking forward feeling his fast breathing on my neck. "Drive" he said grumpy as always I see.
The drive was 10 minutes which wasn't long. But after a while it got real uncomfortable in Jadens lap. So I tried moving to sit comfortably. I kept moving until Jadens hands took my hips and making me stop. "Stop moving" he groaned out almost. Oh okey. Now I get it. "Sorry it's just uncomfortable" I said.
His hand still on my hips now with his thumbs drawing circles in my legs. We where finally there and I jumped out the car first with everyone after me. Trying to walk Jaden just gripped my arm making me walk with him. Boring. Him letting my arm go talking to his mates. I just Walked as slow as them because I don't want a bruise from him dragging me back. Any who.

We where now sitting down at the table eating to order. Of course this weird dude was on my right side and Jaden on the other. They where all just talking until the waiter come to take our order.
Everyone said what they wanted. I just took the Same as Jaden cause he took a normal hamburger. So like yeah yummy.

After dinner at home.

We where finally home after dinner with his boring ass friends. Jaden was tired as fuck so we low key almost died on the way home. But I understand him after a long game and then dinner. I was not so tired. I mostly just was there the whole time. Not talking just observing. They talked about the game, girls and party's. I don't know why party's came into the picture but what ever. The thing about me I was innocent but not innocent at all the same time. I read some stuff but like I never drank I was a virgin never had my first kiss even. It was really awkward being 16 and not have your first kiss. But it's gonna come. I'm waiting for the right person. I don't wanna waste anything. Anyways I got into the bathroom took of my make up and changed clothes. A tshirt and underwear was good. After me Jaden got to the bathroom to take an shower. I looked at my books deciding which one I should read. I picked one book filled with poems. Sometimes I don't want to read a whole story but just someone's thoughts. It made me realize and think about thinks you don't think about.
I layer down in the bed and started reading. After a couple of pages Jaden got in the bed too. Me turning off the light and sleeping to.