What?

Jaden and the team won but I missed it. I was talking to Javon about how he should not buy more shoes. But yeah it was kind of a joke thing so we where all smiley and shi. I loved having Javon to talk to. That's when we where walking down the bleachers and I saw Jaden all angry and then one of the boys said. "Ohh jaden baby win the game for me, sleep with me and let me sit in your lap baby" Jaden walked up to him and he just spitted in his face. And then took all his things and walked away.

Why where they talking about me. What do they mean. Why was Jaden so mad he didn't even like me,I didn't like him either but somehow I loved him at the same time. So many questions and confusing feelings was spinning around in a thousand thoughts making me feel all nauseous.

Javon kept on talking and laughing so I just laughed with him like nothing happened. I wanted to be low key but I was actually glad that I wa starting at the Walton's . I didn't feel to good so I needed distractions. And the Walton's was my second home.

Time jump

Jadens pov

I was sitting beside y/n in the car like before. But this time I did not let my knee touch hers. And I was looking out the window all the way home. When I wasn't looking out the window I would just snap girls because I saw that she watched my phone. I tried to Make her jealous.

When we where home I just took my bag and walked to my room taking a shower. Thinking about her

Y/n pov

I talked to Jayla about Jaden and she said to me to just talk to him so that's was what I'm going to do. So I sat in his room waiting for him to be done in the bathroom. Looking around looking for something fun in his room. And then a saw his bats. All in different colors and designs.

I heard a door open and there he was dripping wet and a towel at his hips. He was looking so good I swear. "Hello?" He said confused. While just standing a couple feet in front of me. I blushed like always. I was trying not to stare but didn't work.
"Like what you see " he said smirking walking towards me. Oh god I can't do this. But I was frozen.

"Oh y/n you got a little crush on Javon but still can't resist me" he said making me back till I meet the wall with him all up in my face. Whispering in my ear. "Tell me who is the one you love?" I felt he's hot breath on my neck and I was getting nervous.

"Uhm" I started breathing real heavy. His hand rested on my waist. Pulling himself closer to me if that was even possible. "I need words baby"
I gulped big and hard. "Uhm it's no one"
He slightly laughed and then took a bat behind me. And drag it slowly from my neck in a choke hold down to my waist and then up again.

"So it's just Javon huh? I knew you had something for someone all this time it was him huh"
He was real mad now. So I just spitted it out oh well I didn't say anything I just kissed him.
He dropped the bat and his other hand travels up to me neck pulling in my face. Kissing me hard.

"It's you" I sis between breaths.
"Huh" he said with a frown looking at my lips then in my eyes.
"Yeah it's you it's always been you"

Okey girlies and boys what do you guys want to happened? Should I end the story here and make like a imagine book or continue with this one?

Sorry for the bad updates school and therapy has been in my way.🤭