I cant

I sat down in the warm car felling Jadens eyes follow my every move. I didn't know why I was mad and stressed but I needed space. But at the same time I wanted to hug Jaden or someone to feel comforting.
My books was happily dry thank god.

We pulled up to the drive way but Jaden didn't go to the door he walked towards me and we got to his house. I guess we are staying here til Friday. I had no problem with that because then I can look thru his room a little deeper. Not in a weird way. Just like see more personal things. But my clothes was in my house so later today I'm gonna go home and get things. As if we are staying here. I need to ask Jaden what he wants. Since I yelled at him he have been awfully quiet. Not in a good way which made me stressed even more. Why was I even stressed. Why did I worry about Jaden. Tf I never thought about Anyone like that. He got to the bed and sat right beside me staring down at the floor. "I don't know why you are angry and I didn't know you haven't had your first kiss" he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry y/n" my stomach dropped he apologized for me being an asshole. Why am I feeling like this. "Uhm so are we staying here or at mine?" I said smiling at him.
"I don't know, here for tonight and then your place for the rest of the week" I nodded. If we are only staying here for a day I didn't need to get my stuff. I could just take one of his shirts and sleep in.

"So Jaden djub Walton how is it going with the girls" I said wiggling my eyebrows at him. I swear my smile was from ear to ear. He just chuckled.
"Oh y/n  y/m/n  y/l/n I don't know or like you know what it's going okey" he said smiling big. Oh shit my heart dropped to my mother fucking ass I swear. "Oh" I said. "What oh" he said laughing at me confused. "Nothing tell me about her" I said fake smiling.

"its this girl she has the best personality and her smile i swear I could do anything to se her have that big smile on her lips, oh and her eyes they just has this sparkle. I don't know if it's weird that I have moved on after Ava this fast but I don't really think I loved Ava because the feeling I have now for this girl can't compare" the smile he had never left he just looked at the wall. I find him so cute in this moment. I swear that so cute he is so cute. I blushed thinking about how this guy thinks. His eyes met mine.
"Oh Jaden who is this lucky girl" he looked shocked or nervous something in between.
"Ehhh no one I can tell you" he said looking away.
Ohh so he has a mystery girl.

Jaden pov

I can't tell her I find her pretty. But everything I said was true I loved her eye and smile. But I also loved her smell. That Vanilla perfume hit the spot. I was suspicious how she reacted to my love life going great. I actually want her to be jealous. Cause that means probably that she feel the same. But I don't want any one to know how I feel. That shits embarrassing. It's not because of y/n just that I think she pretty and all that is embarrassing. I want to tell her but I am way to nervous for that so I think I'm gonna hint. Be more touchy and stuff. Then she will know. Or at-least I hope.